Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I wonder if Redman not coming back to show changed the direction of the Theo storyline or was that the plan all along.

The Mona storyline has been rather disappointing with how the show hyped her up in the first episode, so hopefully the storyline carries over to next season as it's no way to properly wrap it up.
Who is Mona?🤣

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

:mjlol: I FORGOT ALL ABOUT
THAT bytch.

HOW THE fukk THEY SUPPOSED
TO WRAP ALL THIS shyt UP
IN 2 WEEKS?

THATS ALWAYS BEEN POWERS FLAW.

TOO MUCH shyt GOING ON
THEN RUSHING TO WRAP IT UP.

THERES NO WAY THEY WERE
SUPPOSED TO GET MECCA UP
OUTTA THERE THAT QUICK LAST SEASON.

:devil:
:evil:

Who is Mona?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Conspiracy theory time:

If Effie is Noma's long lost daugther. And Noma has a deal with the gov't. Do you think Noma will put 2 and 2 together by the end of this season? And get Effie out?

Will Noma plot revenge on Lauren, forcing a showdown with Tariq? Or will Cane try to kill Lauren again, forcing a showdown with Tariq?

If Noma is Effie's daughter, then Diana and Effie are the same person at this point? So who do you think will die first?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Conspiracy theory time:

If Effie is Noma's long lost daugther. And Noma has a deal with the gov't. Do you think Noma will put 2 and 2 together by the end of this season? And get Effie out?

Will Noma plot revenge on Lauren, forcing a showdown with Tariq? Or will Cane try to kill Lauren again, forcing a showdown with Tariq?

If Noma is Effie's daughter, then Diana and Effie are the same person at this point? So who do you think will die first?
How would Noma not know that was her daughter :what:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tariq is brilliant in his plotting but he is his father's son, meaning I hope he didn't work with Lauren to get Effie caught up on the attempted murder charge. Because that is something Ghost would do.

EFFIE WAS ALWAYS GETTING
HIT WITH THAT TEMP MURDER CHARGE.

PROSECUTOR WAS JUST BIDING HER TIME.

ONCE THE RICO GOT BLOWN UP
THERE WAS NO NEED TO WAIT ANYMORE.
Did you just make that up? Lol

YES

:devil:
:evil: