Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Can’t wait til Tariq puts a bullet in Cane’s head

That’s one hatin ass nikka

It's to the point where Tariq is tired of even having conversations with him. "nikka always saying some dumb shyt. :hhh:" Cane is obsessed with this guy. Probably chased Effie and slept with her just so he could live vicariously through Tariq to get done the things that were no longer getting done.

Diana: I want out, out of the game & of NY & my tuition & living expenses paid, it'll be a whole fresh start for me:ehh:

Monet: :jbhmm:a fresh start huh? how about I give you a FRESH SLAP upside that head of yours, get in the fukkin' car!

:dead:

I love how Monet had a rare moment of clarity when she admitted to treating Diana like shyt. Then later on, when it looked like things were getting better, she immediately went back to treating Diana like shyt.

Talking to her like Tony would talk to Christopher. "Now, you got me fukked up, and I have to fukking fix what you fukked up." "I'm sorry, Ma." "Sorry doesn't sweeten my fukking tea." "I know, Ma."

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
These sex scenes are some saved by the bell college bullshyt. All you see is arms, back, and, shyt else.

OG had the best.scenes. shot outs to Angela, Tasha, Keisha, Holly and randoms who had them titties out, ass out and busting that p*ssy open every week 4 a real nikka
Factsssss, OG Power had them females busting it open every week

My dawg Cane finally got in them guts tho

Theo killing Saxe was kinda weak but eh, his ending was overdue

Lauren out in the open now

LMFAO at Dru going Tray in Boyz in the Hood over gay ass Everett:russ: bro you got a RICO hanging over your head, but knowing him he prolly like it in prison:dame:

Dope episode overall tho

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's to the point where Tariq is tired of even having conversations with him. "nikka always saying some dumb shyt. :hhh:" Cane is obsessed with this guy. Probably chased Effie and slept with her just so he could live vicariously through Tariq to get done the things that were no longer getting done.

I love how Monet had a rare moment of clarity when she admitted to treating Diana like shyt. Then later on, when it looked like things were getting better, she immediately went back to treating Diana like shyt.

Talking to her like Tony would talk to Christopher. "Now, you got me fukked up, and I have to fukking fix what you fukked up." "I'm sorry, Ma." "Sorry doesn't sweeten my fukking tea." "I know, Ma."

Like alot of mothers. Hate their daughters but, love their sons. In her defense though, Lorenzo was beefing with Cane for multiple seasons.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Wasn't book 1 only a few years ago? Angelas's nephew was a teen who got tuition from Ghost's inheritence.

Now he's a grown DEA agent LMAO.
Power timeline is all types of fukked up:dead:

Folks live in the multiverse and in a new timeline at the same time, shyt next time we see Yaz she'll be a teenager her damn self