Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'm surprised the African cat didn't pop up talking about "we need you to move these 1000 keys by next week. you know what happens if you don't" :ufdup:

"And these RPGs need new buyers by Friday" :ufdup:
Noma and ol dude literally just pop up so they can make the characters go on GTA missions at this point :dead:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
and here i am trying not to spoil it. but yea...toast to an all time great tv adversary

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is the first time in Power and Power Book 2 history that it feels like a main character is actually going to take the fall for a crime and it actually stick without some loophole to get them out of it. Even if they managed to get out of the drug charges, there's still multiple bodies at play.

Hope they just forget that bytch exist and dont even mention her again lol

:mjlol: I FORGOT ALL ABOUT
THAT bytch.

HOW THE fukk THEY SUPPOSED
TO WRAP ALL THIS shyt UP
IN 2 WEEKS?

THATS ALWAYS BEEN POWERS FLAW.

TOO MUCH shyt GOING ON
THEN RUSHING TO WRAP IT UP.

THERES NO WAY THEY WERE
SUPPOSED TO GET MECCA UP
OUTTA THERE THAT QUICK LAST SEASON.

:devil:
:evil:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
One minor thing I noticed that adds to future shyt is Brayden being completely honest with Tariq about Weston Holdings being a ponzi scheme but Tariq not being 100 with Brayden about how he knew the Feds were building the RICO case against the crew. Meaning that Lauren is the one that told him.

Also I think Diana is gonna off Monet to get her freedom especially when she finds out Monet had something to do with Lorenzo's death.

fukk Lauren trying to be all hard when she surrounded by DEA/FED agents in bulletproof vehicles and shyt. I think she still might get taken out by either Cane or Monet at some point.

Saxe had to go at this point but how are they gonna explain the murder/suicide by Theo of the man that basically help set him free from prison?

Tariq is brilliant in his plotting but he is his father's son, meaning I hope he didn't work with Lauren to get Effie caught up on the attempted murder charge. Because that is something Ghost would do.

Last edited:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
One minor thing I noticed that adds to future shyt is Brayden being completely honest with Tariq about Weston Holdings being a ponzi scheme but Tariq not being 100 with Brayden about how he knew the Feds were building the RICO case against the crew. Meaning that Lauren is the one that told him.

Also I think Diana is gonna off Monet to get her freedom especially when she finds out Monet had something to do with Lorenzo's death.

fukk Lauren trying to be all hard when she surrounded by DEA/FED agents in bulletproof vehicles and shyt. I think she still might get taken out by either Cane or Monet at some point.

Saxe had to go at this point but how are they gonna explain the murder/suicide by Theo of the man that basically help set him free from prison?

Tariq is brilliant in his plotting but he is his father's son, meaning I hope he didn't work with Lauren to get Effie caught up on the attempted murder charge. Because that is something Ghost would do.
Braydenn fukked Tariq's Tate internship.