Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If they really want to pull a swerve with Norma, then they'd find a way to add her or Obi into Weston Holdings ponzi scheme storyline for next season and give her control even over someone like RSJ.

They gotta find some storyline way to get them to NY full time like they did with Lobos.

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I love how Monet had a rare moment of clarity when she admitted to treating Diana like shyt. Then later on, when it looked like things were getting better, she immediately went back to treating Diana like shyt.

Talking to her like Tony would talk to Christopher. "Now, you got me fukked up, and I have to fukking fix what you fukked up." "I'm sorry, Ma." "Sorry doesn't sweeten my fukking tea." "I know, Ma
:mjlol:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Conspiracy theory time:

If Effie is Noma's long lost daugther. And Noma has a deal with the gov't. Do you think Noma will put 2 and 2 together by the end of this season? And get Effie out?

Will Noma plot revenge on Lauren, forcing a showdown with Tariq? Or will Cane try to kill Lauren again, forcing a showdown with Tariq?

If Noma is Effie's daughter, then Diana and Effie are the same person at this point? So who do you think will die first?
Tariq has unfinished business with Cane, it's a foreshadow with Cane repeatedly referring to Tariq as soft/can't get the job done and etc

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Braydenn fukked Tariq's Tate internship.

I think Tariq already knows about that and is cool with it because it lead to the Weston internship and him seeing how they could take over the Wall Street drug market.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Someone learn me on why 10 episodes is the sweet spot for these shows. Back in the day there used to be 22 episodes a season for network tv. I know the money aint the same but can we get atleast 12 episodes

Budget, a 10-episode season can still be sold internationally and to other platforms, also gives actors/actresse them more time each year to pursue other projects

Long seasons are filled with to much filler episodes as well

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Budget, a 10-episode season can still be sold internationally and to other platforms, also gives actors/actresse them more time each year to pursue other projects

Long seasons are filled with to much filler episodes as well

10 episode seasons leaves some things out.

Like Tate and the new professor becoming some much of a couple that Tate is already proposing. When the fukk did they get together? I know they alluded to them being an item before and Tate was still feeling her but it seems their whole relationship came out of left field.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
10 episode seasons leaves some things out.

Like Tate and the new professor becoming some much of a couple that Tate is already proposing. When the fukk did they get together? I know they alluded to them being an item before and Tate was still feeling her but it seems their whole relationship came out of left field.

True but eh I barely get through all those cw shows with their 22 season episodes etc

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
cane got that wet wet
KE8lyVn.png