Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Caine had some good acting there with the Lauren reaction.
Dude went

48f.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Good riddance to that POS cac, I want Jenny to catch one as well. Evil hoe. :pacspit:
Saxe lowkey a simp too. Hes used to getting joked on by his family; he like Jenny but she only sees him as a fckbuddy. Then he went and sold out ppl who looked out for him even after he found out Jenny dont give af about anything except her career :dead:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Saxe lowkey a simp too. Hes used to getting joked on by his family; he like Jenny but she only sees him as a fckbuddy. Then he went and sold out ppl who looked out for him even after he found out Jenny dont give af about anything except her career :dead:
Especially considering that a lot of them including Tariq has had every reason to put a bullet in him from the jump. In fact, it doesn't even make sense anyways why they even trusted and kept him around in the first place with his connection to Jenny and law enforcement :russ:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
These sex scenes are some saved by the bell college bullshyt. All you see is arms, back, and, shyt else.

OG had the best.scenes. shot outs to Angela, Tasha, Keisha, Holly and randoms who had them titties out, ass out and busting that p*ssy open every week 4 a real nikka

Exact same thing I was thinking. TF is the point of non nude, tame sex scenes? :martin: OG was the only one that had titties and ass, explicit as they should be! The ones in PB2 are lame as hell that you could show in a PG rated movie, yet they never shy away from homo shyt with Dru. :scusthov: