Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ohhh: i KNEW that mf looked familiar i just couldn't figure out where i saw him before. good catch. kept thinkin they recasted Jenard from Power: Force or some shyt

Death race:
1. Monet. Wait til Dru goes through that flip phone and sees his mama number in it...this nikka done gone through enough shyt that woulda gave an Uchiha a BUSTED eyehack AND woulda made a Saiyan go SSJ2. im almost at the point to call an episode 9 death like a boxing match for Monet
2. Saxe. He/she who plays all sides and gets caught also catches a bullet in this universe
3. African sidekick nikka. I had Salim super high but after how he got hoed...yeah ionno

Meth did all that shyt just for not-Red to not be with the program. I get it tho....i guess :francis:

Tariq everywhere screamin out a dead woman's name...how aint NOBODY else know she still alive yet? nikka unlocked a DEA fit like a hitman game tho, i respect it

that lil smile Effie did? Caine finna gee. tee. dee. :steviej:

Brayden always snooping through some shyt and finding something out, thats that white plot-armor. Found out his uncle the godfather of the whole shyt and his girl was actually the godfather's right hand....that's TUFF.

Monet weaving the wickedest of webs and it aint gon end well with her. Diane learning tho

I thought Salim was one of Noma's people but Salim aint even Salim? :damn: his real name's clarence and clarence lives at home with adopted parents. and clarence parents have a real good marriage headass

them nikkas was in the Tejada household like gangbusters just to arrest Diane. having Jenny and the peanut butter mouth bytch there is showing too much of ya hand just to ring in ol Diane

line of the episode:
Monet, after moping around for the first 6 episodes of the show and hearing that Tariq's girl got killed for wearing a wire even tho she's a civilian to Tariq: glad you stopped actin like a bytch :birdman:

saxe and tariq are the only ones left from power season 1 :heh:, he's teflon

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't see how effie gets out of this, at worse she should be caught up and on trial for attempted murder.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Why folk keep trying monèt? Lmaoo she on that shyt fr and people keep testing shawty.

Told y’all shawty and Brayden uncle was on sum slick sht.

Salim go fukk around and die. Im
Not even mad at it, bruh a bytch.

Monét the biggest and true villain of this show but mannnnn I love her. A real gangsta ass bytch.

Monét ending up in jail is honestly in caine hands. I don’t see her dying honestly. She did what she did because Lorenzo killed their brother/cousin. But if she does die it’ll be determined by what Caine let’s get out.

Cool brotherly moment by dru and Caine.

Wonder if monét was always like this or did the game really fukk with her psyche? Her character interesting asl.?

Lauren out this bit getting everybody cased up and hit.

They got the fed shyt down pat. Them mfs do the most just to fukk with you. nikkas kicked my cousin door down just to try n lock him on potential drug charges. They ain’t find shyt and ended up trashing Cuzxo house up so bad any wild life could stay in that mf if they wanted too.