Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
No, remember they had Diana was the first one that caught on that camera by the drop?

I do wonder how they got Effie though, it looks like she was looking directly at the camera :lolbron:
Yeah she was on the rooftop I don't know if it's about to make a drop or picking stuff up but then she turned noticed the cameras and then sent a text to the crew.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Yo that's the kid from Fresh. that movie went hard AF.

:ohhh: i KNEW that mf looked familiar i just couldn't figure out where i saw him before. good catch. kept thinkin they recasted Jenard from Power: Force or some shyt

Death race:
1. Monet. Wait til Dru goes through that flip phone and sees his mama number in it...this nikka done gone through enough shyt that woulda gave an Uchiha a BUSTED eyehack AND woulda made a Saiyan go SSJ2. im almost at the point to call an episode 9 death like a boxing match for Monet
2. Saxe. He/she who plays all sides and gets caught also catches a bullet in this universe
3. African sidekick nikka. I had Salim super high but after how he got hoed...yeah ionno

Meth did all that shyt just for not-Red to not be with the program. I get it tho....i guess :francis:

Tariq everywhere screamin out a dead woman's name...how aint NOBODY else know she still alive yet? nikka unlocked a DEA fit like a hitman game tho, i respect it

that lil smile Effie did? Caine finna gee. tee. dee. :steviej:

Brayden always snooping through some shyt and finding something out, thats that white plot-armor. Found out his uncle the godfather of the whole shyt and his girl was actually the godfather's right hand....that's TUFF.

Monet weaving the wickedest of webs and it aint gon end well with her. Diane learning tho

I thought Salim was one of Noma's people but Salim aint even Salim? :damn: his real name's clarence and clarence lives at home with adopted parents. and clarence parents have a real good marriage headass

them nikkas was in the Tejada household like gangbusters just to arrest Diane. having Jenny and the peanut butter mouth bytch there is showing too much of ya hand just to ring in ol Diane

line of the episode:
Monet, after moping around for the first 6 episodes of the show and hearing that Tariq's girl got killed for wearing a wire even tho she's a civilian to Tariq: glad you stopped actin like a bytch :birdman:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:ohhh: i KNEW that mf looked familiar i just couldn't figure out where i saw him before. good catch. kept thinkin they recasted Jenard from Power: Force or some shyt

Death race:
1. Monet. Wait til Dru goes through that flip phone and sees his mama number in it...this nikka done gone through enough shyt that woulda gave an Uchiha a BUSTED eyehack AND woulda made a Saiyan go SSJ2. im almost at the point to call an episode 9 death like a boxing match for Monet
2. Saxe. He/she who plays all sides and gets caught also catches a bullet in this universe
3. African sidekick nikka. I had Salim super high but after how he got hoed...yeah ionno

Meth did all that shyt just for not-Red to not be with the program. I get it tho....i guess :francis:

Tariq everywhere screamin out a dead woman's name...how aint NOBODY else know she still alive yet? nikka unlocked a DEA fit like a hitman game tho, i respect it

that lil smile Effie did? Caine finna gee. tee. dee. :steviej:

Brayden always snooping through some shyt and finding something out, thats that white plot-armor. Found out his uncle the godfather of the whole shyt and his girl was actually the godfather's right hand....that's TUFF.

Monet weaving the wickedest of webs and it aint gon end well with her. Diane learning tho

I thought Salim was one of Noma's people but Salim aint even Salim? :damn: his real name's clarence and clarence lives at home with adopted parents. and clarence parents have a real good marriage headass

them nikkas was in the Tejada household like gangbusters just to arrest Diane. having Jenny and the peanut butter mouth bytch there is showing too much of ya hand just to ring in ol Diane
It's a whole new world out there that is more than likely overwhelming, so it makes total sense that he'd not be with the program. It's weird that Meth doesn't realize that with his line of work and all.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he was the one Meth was talking in the next episode preview who has the gun in his hands based on his silence :francis:

What doesn't make sense though is why Tariq insists on not telling everyone that Lauren is still alive and working with the Feds and doing the exact same thing he's complained about everyone else doing in keeping secrets.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I knew when Gordo told monet he’s gonna do whatever he wants with dru it was a wrap for homie :pachaha: monet a sociopathic psycho

The Ponzi scheme makes sense why his uncle wanted rsj so bad

Someone dying next episode imo .please don’t let it be my baby Lauren,cuz the feds basically got these cats hemmed up

They bust up in their crib like swat team lookin for a violent mf just to arrest Diana:mjlol: