Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I knew when Gordo told monet he’s gonna do whatever he wants with dru it was a wrap for homie :pachaha: monet a sociopathic psycho

The Ponzi scheme makes sense why his uncle wanted rsj so bad

Someone dying next episode imo .please don’t let it be my baby Lauren,cuz the feds basically got these cats hemmed up

They bust up in their crib like swat team lookin for a violent mf just to arrest Diana:mjlol:
The Ponzi storyline is also super smart in that potentially forces Tariq and Brayden into the drug game full time as they won't have the nest egg as a way out the game when it comes crashing down.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
What doesn't make sense though is why Tariq insists on not telling everyone that Lauren is still alive and working with the Feds and doing the exact same thing he's complained about everyone else doing in keeping secrets.
you can't tell none of them because they gonna go buckwild with that information (effie and caine gonna go ultra demon time, brayden gonna flip out and thats good for nobody).

Also, they went behind his back to KILL her, i wouldn't tell them shyt either. I think its a world where Tariq thinks he can get from under this while simultaneously implicating the other 3 completely in his own shyt and thats why he's holding it so close.

whats still funny to me is the fact that nobody has had the curiosity to even ask how Tariq even knows they killed Lauren, even after running into each other and being like "i aint tell him shyt, he came in and decked me and already knew"

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
you can't tell none of them because they gonna go buckwild with that information (effie and caine gonna go ultra demon time, brayden gonna flip out and thats good for nobody).

Also, they went behind his back to KILL her, i wouldn't tell them shyt either. I think its a world where Tariq thinks he can get from under this while simultaneously implicating the other 3 completely in his own shyt and thats why he's holding it so close.

whats still funny to me is the fact that nobody has had the curiosity to even ask how Tariq even knows they killed Lauren, even after running into each other and being like "i aint tell him shyt, he came in and decked me and already knew"
They'd have to find her first and killing her while she's in protective custody would just bring even more heat on everyone

Not telling them everyone only made this worse as everyone because Lauren wasn't the only liability out here as Effie and Diana are as well who've both mentioned more than once how they wanted out of the game. They should have known from the jump, so they wouldn't have been so sloppy in how they were moving and everyone else as well.

Even then, Tariq wanting to keep Lauren alive is stupid writing as she isn't like Angela who was down to save everyone around her at the expense of herself even after they tried to kill her.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
They'd have to find her first and killing her while she's in protective custody would just bring even more heat on everyone

Not telling them everyone only made this worse as everyone because Lauren wasn't the only liability out here as Effie and Diana are as well who've both mentioned more than once how they wanted out of the game. They should have known from the jump, so they wouldn't have been so sloppy in how they were moving and everyone else as well.

Even then, Tariq wanting to keep Lauren alive is stupid writing as she isn't like Angela who was down to save everyone around her at the expense of herself even after they tried to kill her.
Lauren's like Angela in the sense that neither were really in the game, to start off with. She's a level of purity which i think Tariq ultimately wants to live his life as. nikka found out Lauren died and was a few eps from needing a watch placed on him. Caine and Effie know the rules. Tariq, like OG Ghost, thinks you can just make some exceptions to those rules and things will work out. In this universe, they haven't yet

Also, Lauren's a civilian and I don't think Tariq has yet killed anyone who was a civvy/not trying to fukk him over. Jabari might've been the closest one but he knew too much and was writing stories on the shyt...even then, Caine forced his hand

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Lauren's like Angela in the sense that neither were really in the game, to start off with. She's a level of purity which i think Tariq ultimately wants to live his life as. nikka found out Lauren died and was a few eps from needing a watch placed on him. Caine and Effie know the rules. Tariq, like OG Ghost, thinks you can just make some exceptions to those rules and things will work out. In this universe, they haven't yet

Also, Lauren's a civilian and I don't think Tariq has yet killed anyone who was a civvy/not trying to fukk him over. Jabari might've been the closest one but he knew too much and was writing stories on the shyt...even then, Caine forced his hand.
He indirectly got Proctor killed and you make an argument that he was a civilian as well that got dragged into the game even after changing his name to get away from his drug dealing family.

It’s just either naive logic on his part or poor storytelling that he thinks that Lauren snitching on Effie won’t end up backfiring on him especially when she’s made it clear on more than one occasion that she has no issues ratting him out.

It was the same thing Ghost was guilty of with Maria until Tommy helped solve the problem for him.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
This is the only Trevor Nelson I fukk with:
p07j6yh7.jpg

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What a crazy 60 minutes, all kinds of shyt was happening.

The longer Monet keeps what she did a secret, the worse it’s gonna get for her.
At this point, she might as well use the Russians to take out Evelyn and the Castillos before they snitch or retaliate back for Gordo.

Even then, she’s screwed as long as that file is in Davis desk.