Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Proof that sh's old? I only see it here on The Coli.

:stopitslime: She’s 25 about to be 26 in 3 days

LaToya-Tonodeo.jpg

Lol @ this girl not looking 25-26 , I don’t care how old she is but every site on the internet says she was born April 23,1997.

Toya in her 30's bro, how do i know. Toya is from La. She few years older than me. Her family used to throw functions every 4th of July and have the best fireworks on the block. I honestly didnt know she acted till my cousin remind of the times we kicked at her parents house i literally had :ohhh: leo pointing tv gif moment.

Seeing her with with Salim always have me:mjlol: she always dated tall pretty boy baller type LA nikka

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-got Papi up outta here

-Brother Grand Rising stayed down and dirty and got them draws!

- Tariq Lloyd Banks son
-im tired of Saxe cac ass
-Fucc it .Brushandria need to die too
-Damn . I thought it was Saxe that catching that beatdown.

-Riq cold on these hoes
-Brother Grand Rising talked himself right out the draws. SMH.

-Diana so cot dayum fine.
.Dru spitting that gay game.
-Tariq cold on these hoes x 2
-Wakanda Mafia is a bunch of clowns
-sooo....2 cops was at Papi funeral, a big ass gangsta shootout happened, and nobody gets arrested? #Power

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I don’t care how old Diana really is but if she 30+ something so be it.I’ll stand corrected, face wise she don’t look old imo, you got lames talking bout “look at her hands” :mjlol: aint nobody looking at that.shorty can easily pass for a mid/late 20’s chick

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-got Papi up outta here

-Brother Grand Rising stayed down and dirty and got them draws!

- Tariq Lloyd Banks son
-im tired of Saxe cac ass
-Fucc it .Brushandria need to die too
-Damn . I thought it was Saxe that catching that beatdown.

-Riq cold on these hoes
-Brother Grand Rising talked himself right out the draws. SMH.

-Diana so cot dayum fine.
.Dru spitting that gay game.
-Tariq cold on these hoes x 2
-Wakanda Mafia is a bunch of clowns
-sooo....2 cops was at Papi funeral, a big ass gangsta shootout happened, and nobody gets arrested? #Power
The Russians got arrested

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This is the only show I watch where I know it don’t make sense, but I’m kinda stuck watching it.
Yo dead ass…I think the turning point for everybody was in the last season when James got shot mid way through the season and the last 5 episodes.

That was the moment where you either had to ride it out to the end and be done with it…or just continue on with the spin off shows.

When I was willing to let logic go and enjoy the fukkery. This show is :blessed:

And they stuck the landing so damn well in those 5 episodes and set up “Book II” and “Book IV” so well I had no damn choice but to keep watching.

The fact this sequel series is done so well 3 seasons in and a lot of the shyt makes no damn sense. Logic is non existent :russ:

I’m just curious how they gonna end it when the time comes. It’s too damn obvious for Tariq to have his father’s fate.

And after the ending to “Snowfall,” I wouldn’t be surprised that at the end of the series Tariq gets away with everything in the end…:pachaha:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I Believe you, but she really passes as mid 20's woman.
You're making it out like she's next to play Aunt May :mjlol:
Toya in her 30's bro, how do i know. Toya is from La. She few years older than me. Her family used to throw functions every 4th of July and have the best fireworks on the block. I honestly didnt know she acted till my cousin remind of the times we kicked at her parents house i literally had :ohhh: leo pointing tv gif moment.

Seeing her with with Salim always have me:mjlol: she always dated tall pretty boy baller type LA nikka

:mjlol:LET ME GUESS...
HER OLD ASS WAS 13 YRS OLD
POSTING ABOUT JAZZ IN 2011

GOING TO LUPE SHOWS
AND shyt...

@god shamgod YOU STUPID ASS nikka
:devil:
:evil: