Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
- they hit that cac with the Black Girl Magic triple team

-Tate gon fucc around and get kilt

-Why the FUCC would a chick you smashing be going all through your phone?

-Brayden is a goofy
-Effie could play Alicia Keys in the biopic

-Dru stay with his bussy getting abused
- I'm so tired of the Wakanda Mafia. Worst Power villains ever
-Davis is a moron for leaving that document in his desk
-Saxe needs to go. NOW .
-ill never forgive Power for making me listen to a Logic song.
- Tariq is Lloyd Banks son

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I just can't get past this Black and Brown shyt on Power.

First we had Ghost smashing that tired basic ass Angie and now we have Monet married to this White Puerto Rican Hispanic and they have these Black children:snoop:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Noma and her wisecracking lackey are playing it too camp. This show is supposed to be grounded in reality but it’s teetering on almost satirical. They’d fit in perfectly on Wisteria Lane as the new, villainous neighbors of the season

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just can't get past this Black and Brown shyt on Power.

First we had Ghost smashing that tired basic ass Angie and now we have Monet married to this White Puerto Rican Hispanic and they have these Black children:snoop:

I said it a while ago. It's extremely unbelievable that Lorenzo birthed those dark kids.

They should've hired an Afro-Latino actor around the same complexion as Nore. Could have still had the Spanish angle while making it believable that those kids were his :heh:

016998517116__69299.1650391326.386.513.jpg

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:childplease: nikka THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE
BETWEEN HAVING A GAY CHARACTER
AND SHOWING GAY SEX SCENES
EVERY EPISODE.

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah that shyt is wack.. idk who authorized it… maybe that’s part of why he’s beefin with Starz lol

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta check boxes in order for a show to get cleared.

1 interracial couple
1 gay couple / gay character / trans

Side bar: I am noticing an uptick in including deaf characters in shows which is cool to see.
Yeah that’s definitely a norm now.. I was watching Young Justice not too long ago and they was doin that shyt on there

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Noma be asking these nikkas to do the most for drug dealers, ain’t no way they had Mecca doing all the rando shyt they did, on top of working with the feds, how you have a multi level criminal organization, but you want 19 yo kids doing complex shyt outside sellin dope

YOU FORGET MECCA
HAD A WHOLE BLACK OPPS
TEAM HANDLING THAT...

WHICH IS WHY
IT MAKES MECCA DEFEAT
SUCH BAD WRITING.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

YOU FORGET MECCA
HAD A WHOLE BLACK OPPS
TEAM HANDLING THAT...

WHICH IS WHY
IT MAKES MECCA DEFEAT
SUCH BAD WRITING.

Exactly, how you want something that important handled by kids, with no experience, that’s how you get jammed up, I’m not sure how you write it up, but it’s got to be a better way than her continuing to come up with impossible missions for 19 yo kids

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I know this isn’t the thread, but is force ever coming back ?
Yea, think it was the highest of the Power shows. I think they fukked up the timing with all the shows though. Last year all 3 powers were lined up to start when the other ended. Book 2 started in Nov, ended in like feb and Force started in feb. They just now started Book 2 March this year and I guess Force will be after it.
Force debuted Feb. 6 and broke Starz viewership figures, ranking as the channel’s most watched launch in history. The cabler also opened up a writers room for season two well before the show — starring Joseph Sikora, reprising his role from the flagship — launched.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, how you want something that important handled by kids, with no experience, that’s how you get jammed up, I’m not sure how you write it up, but it’s got to be a better way than her continuing to come up with impossible missions for 19 yo kids
Because…plot