Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Exactly, how you want something that important handled by kids, with no experience, that’s how you get jammed up, I’m not sure how you write it up, but it’s got to be a better way than her continuing to come up with impossible missions for 19 yo kids

ITS MORE OF A TROLL JOB
ON HER PART....

OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS THE
ABILITY TO GET SOME PROS TO
HANDLE IT...

SHE KNOWS THEIR LYING
ABOUT THEIR INVOLVEMENT
WITH MECCA AND SHES
GETTING OFF/GETTING PAY BACK
BY RUNNING THEM THROUGH THE GAUNTLET
UNTIL THEY BREAK.

:devil:
:evil:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

ITS MORE OF A TROLL JOB
ON HER PART....

OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS THE
ABILITY TO GET SOME PROS TO
HANDLE IT...

SHE KNOWS THEIR LYING
ABOUT THEIR INVOLVEMENT
WITH MECCA AND SHES
GETTING OFF/GETTING PAY BACK
BY RUNNING THEM THROUGH THE GAUNTLET
UNTIL THEY BREAK.

:devil:
:evil:

It feels like she just leaning on them, i get the troll angle, but i also feel like she low key needs them

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
- they hit that cac with the Black Girl Magic triple team

-Tate gon fucc around and get kilt

-Why the FUCC would a chick you smashing be going all through your phone?

-Brayden is a goofy
-Effie could play Alicia Keys in the biopic

-Dru stay with his bussy getting abused
- I'm so tired of the Wakanda Mafia. Worst Power villains ever
-Davis is a moron for leaving that document in his desk
-Saxe needs to go. NOW .
-ill never forgive Power for making me listen to a Logic song.
- Tariq is Lloyd Banks son

Sax wild’n, and it’s like how much of a hard on do you have for riq that you play both sides of the fence, and risk your law license

Then he keep pressing ol girl, even stalking her, like bruh what you doing

Yea, think it was the highest of the Power shows. I think they fukked up the timing with all the shows though. Last year all 3 powers were lined up to start when the other ended. Book 2 started in Nov, ended in like feb and Force started in feb. They just now started Book 2 March this year and I guess Force will be after it.
Ok, i guess the Chicago in me, really liked it, and ironic in real life tommy is from Chicago, to me it was good in a different way, can’t wait to see the new one, and yeah they need to time it up to run one after, bmf kanan power book 2 power book 3

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I just can't get past this Black and Brown shyt on Power.

First we had Ghost smashing that tired basic ass Angie and now we have Monet married to this White Puerto Rican Hispanic and they have these Black children:snoop:
Angie would get fukked to this day... Sheeeyit

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It feels like she just leaning on them, i get the troll angle, but i also feel like she low key needs them
We’ll see how long that lasts once she founds out there’s a RICO case against him and now she’s about to get caught in the middle of it.

She has resources to follow their every move, but couldn’t do a simple search in realizing beforehand that Brayden has already gotten caught with drugs before and thus puts her operation at risk:francis:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Angie would get fukked to this day... Sheeeyit

With low self-esteem to smash that, you need to pick up 'The Art of Macking' by Tariq Nasheed. You need to boost your self confidence, where you value yourself enough where you don't just lay down with any ol' female, you pick quality women and with picking quality women you have to have quality game.

This Message was brought to you by the new movie American Maroon, by author and film maker Tariq Nasheed, pick your copy up at Amazon.com

CnfG3REOVJp

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
With low self-esteem to smash that, you need to pick up 'The Art of Macking' by Tariq Nasheed. You need to boost your self confidence, where you value yourself enough where you don't just lay down with any ol' female, you pick quality women and with picking quality women you have to have quality game.

This Message was brought to you by the new movie American Maroon, by author and film maker Tariq Nasheed, pick your copy up at Amazon.com

CnfG3REOVJp
*re-smashes Angie*

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
JFC! The amount of onscreen gax sex on this show is annoying AF! We see more gay sex on this show than normal straight sex or female nudity.