Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm still mad they killed shorty on Force. That shyt was unnecessary. Should have killed the Irish mob daughter. She weren't shyt.
Even the showrunners knew the Liliana death was bullshyt and unnecessary, but a main character had to die based on how they Kemp has admitted to structuring the show and it unfortunately had to be her.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He was on the wrong show. Should have sent him over to Force along with Blanca. This show is terrible when it comes to writing male characters.

i remember how force ended and it looked like blanca was gonna go over there but then they brought her back to power book ii. I actually liked lorenzo acting and yeah it would have been better if monet told him he had to leave she doesnt want to see him again and then he heads to chicago.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
i remember how force ended and it looked like blanca was gonna go over there but then they brought her back to power book ii. I actually liked lorenzo acting and yeah it would have been better if monet told him he had to leave she doesnt want to see him again and then he heads to chicago.

I think she ends up over there when it’s all said and done as it was too random of an appearance to be a one off.

Lorenzo had potential as a character but he was wrote goofy for the sake of plot. They did the same thing with Whitman in having him break into the Tejada house wearing no gloves and even Ghost did the same with Greg. Not to mention the fact that he was a convicted felon whose prints were already on file anyways.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My dad watches this show so I just watched an episode of this for the first time since season one as we hung out together…how yall give this shyt an hour of your life every week? The writing it soooo bad, acting is soooo bad - MJB is comedic levels of one note. And these Ivy League 19-20 year olds are running major drugs for an international drug dealer, catching bodies all over the place :dead:

And the gay sex…why

Raising Kanan is the only spinoff with any type of appeal. I still gotta try to reup on the snooze fest that was Tommy’s

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i know its :dame: to keep bringing this up but why Brayden keep letting Kane punk him when this dude looking like a trained UFC fighter?:dahell:

Put him in cross face chickenwing

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
Uncle Frank isn't Lorenzo's blood brother. But they were close enough that they consider themselves family. "Play" cousins, still family.

How are y'all so dense? And they've said it multiple times this season.