Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Monet is trash. And I see what they're doing with the gay scenes. Now they're inserting plot advancing information into these moments so you can't necessarily breeze through like last season.
I noticed that the last episode as I initially skipped through it and overlooked the plot advance of them finding about the undercover cop.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:scust: we haven't got a single titty this season :scusthov:
Maybe a lil effy nipple through the shirt action but that about it. All we get is shytty sheets. They really tried sneaking a Gay scene hiding them under the covers the second I hear some r&B music on this show I grab the remote ASAP.

Skiiiiiiup :skip:
Is it fukked up I treat Diana and Salim sex scenes the same as gay sex? :jbhmm:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Is it fukked up I treat Diana and Salim sex scenes the same as gay sex? :jbhmm:
She like 37 she better get naked before she gets old. You can tell by lookin at her hands that she way older than the rest of the "young" cast. 50 need to holla megan Goode bring her as a new sex fiend teacher :shaq: but we probably gon get more dru scenes :aicmon:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Monet is trash. And I see what they're doing with the gay scenes. Now they're inserting plot advancing information into these moments so you can't necessarily breeze through like last season.
Monet is trash, i get it, but you killed your kids father for a mistake, she too old to keep moving off emotion, that shyt gon get her jammed up or clapped

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Monet is trash, i get it, but you killed your kids father for a mistake, she too old to keep moving off emotion, that shyt gon get her jammed up or clapped
She never wanted him around anyways, so killing him was doing her a favor.

If anything, him using IG to put the beats on the Dru was enough to get him killed anyways and the fact that it was a pops was the only reason why Cane didn't do it himself. That's really what she should have been mad about more than anything, but it never came up in that discussion.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
IDK breh, it seems like one of those hard to believe storylines that Power does really well. That little girl is gonna show up somewhere, Effie just feels like a natural fit here but we’ll see

Also I agree with everyone on how they did Lorenzo, went from a boss to a beta in less than 5 episodes :wow:
I'm still waiting for Proctor's daughter, Lisa Marie, to reappear :lolbron:
I think she ends up over there when it’s all said and done as it was too random of an appearance to be a one off.

Lorenzo had potential as a character but he was wrote goofy for the sake of plot. They did the same thing with Whitman in having him break into the Tejada house wearing no gloves and even Ghost did the same with Greg. Not to mention the fact that he was a convicted felon whose prints were already on file anyways.
Lorenzo would've been a nice way to introduce the LK/Spanish criminal aspect in Chicago on Force.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
This class is so corny :heh:

How does it happen to have both Effie and Diana in it, as well as everyone from last year?

They be trying to make LSK this ghetto smart chick, how she quoting Gandhi but don’t understand the deficits of basically being poor when they did the step forward game. This class consists of the white/Asian lookin boy that’s not in touch with poor peoples reality, the two girls correcting him, along with LSK and now the eff and Diana giving their 2 cents and riq giving the final word

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
They be trying to make LSK this ghetto smart chick, how she quoting Gandhi but don’t understand the deficits of basically being poor when they did the step forward game. This class consists of the white/Asian lookin boy that’s not in touch with poor peoples reality, the two girls correcting him, along with LSK and now the eff and Diana giving their 2 cents and riq giving the final word

:heh: I was just about to make a very similar post.

It's so formulaic. It's always the same exact order you mention. Also, you can now add Brayden's sister to the people calling out the rich white and Asian kids.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Noma be asking these nikkas to do the most for drug dealers, ain’t no way they had Mecca doing all the rando shyt they did, on top of working with the feds, how you have a multi level criminal organization, but you want 19 yo kids doing complex shyt outside sellin dope

I can't even even take Noma and her sidekick seriously. How are they teleporting all over the place and forcing these 19 year olds to do these tasks for them, with no muscle that we've seen so far?

I thought Milan was bad but at least it was established that the Serbs had a big crew and were the enemies of ghost.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
She never wanted him around anyways, so killing him was doing her a favor.

If anything, him using IG to put the beats on the Dru was enough to get him killed anyways and the fact that it was a pops was the only reason why Cane didn't do it himself. That's really what she should have been mad about more than anything, but it never came up in that discussion.
Touché she was ready for him to go, she still moving sloppy af and this shyt Gon blowback