Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
killed your father and screwing his son in the azz :picard:
I think you may have their roles reversed :troll::dame:
That was some hot headed shyt from her though. They still have 3 other kids together, And she just took their dad away from them.

Caine gonna know for sure but won’t go against her.

Drew and especially Diana though, Shid. All bets are off.
Everybody saying Dirty Diana gonna take out Monet but given Monet's history Diana needs to "keep her head on a swivel." :skip:
I like how every scene with Lorenzo, they had to remind the audience that he's Puerto Rican
That scene threw me off because the NYer in me associates sanchoco with Dominicans.
Fukk Drew.. I need Effie or light skin Keisha to get some sex scenes
Seems like our only hope is Tate slaying the professor. Unless Brushandria looking for some extra credit :shaq:
What painting???
The painting Effie referenced when advising Noma's weakness. It showed a little biracial girl.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s what’s floating around especially due to the painting they showed. I can believe it
That'd be some Empire type writing if true and essentially a rehash of last season's parent storyline.

The only reason I'm even willing to entertain the theories about there being something more to RSJ is because his initials are too close to RSK from OG Power whether it's intentional or not.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
So is Effie Nona & Lombardi’s kid?
In the picture the girl is about 5 years old or some shyt...Effie would've remembered if those were her parents.

Besides, highly positioned drug lords? Just gonna give their daughter away after painting a family portrait AND keeping the portrait in a place it can be shown to others? Word?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
In the picture the girl is about 5 years old or some shyt...Effie would've remembered if those were her parents.

Besides, highly positioned drug lords? Just gonna give their daughter away after painting a family portrait AND keeping the portrait in a place it can be shown to others? Word?

IDK breh, it seems like one of those hard to believe storylines that Power does really well. That little girl is gonna show up somewhere, Effie just feels like a natural fit here but we’ll see

Also I agree with everyone on how they did Lorenzo, went from a boss to a beta in less than 5 episodes :wow: