Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Doubt That weak warrant based off dre’s lying testimony would put ghost in jail
Not to mention he wasn't in no position to corroborate after nikkas turned him into bbq chicken :lolbron:
Force season finale was lame af. Everybody survived and defied the impossible :dead:
shyt had a spark when it started which made how the final couple episodes ended even more disappointing :huhldup:
- Papi guilty conscience a MF
- she doing Diana cute ass filthy
- Tariq hotboy aF with that porche. Fool you supposed to be a broke college student
-Cane a thirstbucket
-the obligatory Brushandria moment
- Dru stay tryna get his doonies beat down

-Lauren a cutie patootie
- do this TA dude look like "Almond Brown" from Martin?

- the way that white supremacist ran when Dru shot him :dead:

-damn the Tejadas ain't got no guard dog?
-LMAO @ how Diana smacked the taste outta Monet!
Say less :youngsabo:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq could die.

I wouldn't be as happy about it as I would have been in 2019, but.......you don't get out of this game clean. :yeshrug:

Maybe Brayden gets hooked on meth and it starts talking to him. It tells him to put one in Tariq's brain because Tariq is trying to kill him and take over the business. Brayden sees Tariq leaving the school and he starts shooting at him. Cane's in the passenger's seat saying "Get that motherfukker!" Cane leaves the car and starts shooting at Tariq, but Brayden can't get out because of his seat belt. Tariq shoots Brayden in the head, Cane runs away, and Tariq dies from the blood loss.

Cane tries to get Monet to hide him because it's family first, but she says "Who told you to do that?! Get out of here, you dumb fukk, I'll kill you like Lorenzo killed Zeke!" and throws a baseball bat at him while he runs away at top speed.

Cane gets shot and killed by someone while drinking a warm can of diet Mountain Dew. Who kills him? Effie and Diana, I guess.
:laff:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The gay shyt getting out of hand. Unless Lala gets a part in the show, I don't see none of these chicks showing an ass cheek or a nipple. Tariq and Effie start to kiss and these mufukkas will fade to black. Meanwhile this nikka Dru is busting something new down every ep. Graphically! Like WTF??! We should start a petition for real cuz this is ridiculous. At the end when Dru and his "play cousin" were in the car I knew where they were going with it. I said out loud "YALL DONT HAVE TO DO THIS!!" Then them nikkas went ahead and did it anyway :scusthov: :snoop:

This episode was fire tho! I watched it when I got home from work buzzing off a few glasses of wine and that shyt seemed extra lit! I rewinded the Tate/Tariq scene about 3 times. And I definitely expected Monet to be sitting in the dark waiting for that dumb ass cop. I thought she was gonna blackmail him tho. She murked that ninja!
I think this was Mary's best episode too. Her interaction with Diana were dope.
Diana: I didn't know the plan would make me an accomplice to murder!! :picard:
Monet: That's why I aint tell your ass the whole plan...now hit me! :childplease:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The gay shyt getting out of hand. Unless Lala gets a part in the show, I don't see none of these chicks showing an ass cheek or a nipple. Tariq and Effie start to kiss and these mufukkas will fade to black. Meanwhile this nikka Dru is busting something new down every ep. Graphically! Like WTF??! We should start a petition for real cuz this is ridiculous. At the end when Dru and his "play cousin" were in the car I knew where they were going with it. I said out loud "YALL DONT HAVE TO DO THIS!!" Then them nikkas went ahead and did it anyway :scusthov: :snoop:

This episode was fire tho! I watched it when I got home from work buzzing off a few glasses of wine and that shyt seemed extra lit! I rewinded the Tate/Tariq scene about 3 times. And I definitely expected Monet to be sitting in the dark waiting for that dumb ass cop. I thought she was gonna blackmail him tho. She murked that ninja!
I think this was Mary's best episode too. Her interaction with Diana were dope.
Diana: I didn't know the plan would make me an accomplice to murder!! :picard:
Monet: That's why I aint tell your ass the whole plan...now hit me! :childplease:
Surely the showrunners had to realize the incest and uncomfortableness of two cousins essentially having a relationship together

One character bio I read before the season started initially labeled him as a family friend, but now it seems like they are leaning into him being a full fledged biological member of the family :huhldup: