Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Be an undercover drug dealer and go buy a chris brown custom painted Porsche breh:snoop:
And told Effie a few episodes back about her hooptie and how being unnoticed was a good thing. I swear this Franklin the turtle looking mutafah is slow.

That like unique in Raising kana wearing that big ass chinchilla walking up to that trap house in one scene.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Monet be thuggin.

Davis be going crazy for them tejadas, effie love that nikka reek bad lmao, half her decisions been based off keeping him around.

Cane jealous ass about to sabotage sht for reek. Best episode so far, story line starting to progress.

Folks about to die. I love it.

Lorenzo finna die. Lmaoo these mfs biggest downfall has always been themselves.

Riq need to work his way to being the big boss and they need to end this shyt by next season no bap. Go ahead and make the tejadas get hit with the Rico or some form of large indictment and let riq slowly but surely get a hold of running shyt.
That will require a time skip of some sorts. It’s why I have always wonder what is the endgame for this show.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And told Effie a few episodes back about her hooptie and how being unnoticed was a good thing. I swear this Franklin the turtle looking mutafah is slow.

That like unique in Raising kana wearing that big ass chinchilla walking up to that trap house in one scene.

It’s a good thing the power universe has its own logic, laws, and dumb ass law enforcement who haven’t solved a case since season 2 :whew:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
That will require a time skip of some sorts. It’s why I have always wonder what is the endgame for this show.
Same bro. Know it might be to early but for some reason I feel like everything since season 1 1 is just filler. Not that it’s a bad thing but nothing seem game changing for riqs story. I’m curious to if they’ll end his story soon or finally start it.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Familia primero :ehh:

Updated death likely ratings:
Lorenzo far far ahead
Effie a close second. The fukk you doin in this show of all places talmbout leavin the game behind? Goin to Cali? lovin the main protagonist that kills everyone??? ROBOTICS PROGRAM??? pray for a quick death.
Salim in third just by the laws of the Power Universe. If its your first season, there's like a 75% chance its your last. Hell, lotta mfs dont make it out of that first episode

And if you white? your life expectancy in the Power Universe is even lower :youngsabo:

Whitman shoulda seen that shyt coming from a mile away. Eyes were lil too fixated on the prize.

...Diana shoulda seen that shyt coming too. Ya moms yoked you up, choked you, prolly beat ya ass and all of a sudden wants to make nice? Anything to get back in that house, i guess.

Effie's time is coming but I feel like there's a swerve incoming where Diana gets her first kill and its Effie. She bein pushed into the game more and more and Effie already took her man so...

i looked away and they got Dru bustin slob AGAIN :beli:

Brayden might get implicated in a gun deal based off the cell phone. You can beat drugs, but guns? You might be goin upstate at the end of this season

fave line of this episode
Caine: "yeah i'll leave ALL my girls for you! :obama:
*phone buzz*
Caine: "beat it. :stopitslime:"

Sheesh yeah i don’t see Effie going far, especially with this Cain shyt, unless she got a long con to either use him or a back up to when ryk find out about Lauren
Monet be thuggin.

Davis be going crazy for them tejadas, effie love that nikka reek bad lmao, half her decisions been based off keeping him around.

Cane jealous ass about to sabotage sht for reek. Best episode so far, story line starting to progress.

Folks about to die. I love it.

Lorenzo finna die. Lmaoo these mfs biggest downfall has always been themselves.

Riq need to work his way to being the big boss and they need to end this shyt by next season no bap. Go ahead and make the tejadas get hit with the Rico or some form of large indictment and let riq slowly but surely get a hold of running shyt.

Riq already that nikka, he don’t work for the tejadas he works with, only nikka he answeres to is noma currently, this nikka riq stay working for someone

But the biggest thing to me is you want him moving all this weight and guns despite having immunity, like wtf

Mary j moves off emotion and to be years, knee deep in the game that’s wild
We’re only watching fragments of these people’s lives throughout and hour of television. I’m sure they do other things in the class OFFSCREEN
Like seriously tf y’all want to watch riq stressing in lit 104 cuz the professor wants an 8 page paper while he gotta drop a package off to the Columbian
Tate: u ever heard of Dante spears?
Tariq: nawl
Tate: well have u heard of bitcoin? Send that bread my nikka

:russ: :russ:

This nikka tate a fool, he also foolin asking for 5 bands a week Ida said relax i can give you a one time 15k donation and leave me tf alone
The coincidences. The Queens Bridge Child is the only thing standing in the way of the Black billionaires project.

They take out a whole squad of DEA agents. Insane. This shot is so bad and so good at the same time.

So much is happening. This is a mid season finale? A lot happened.
:mjlol: Ayyyoo that tank

Nah it go like 6 then a week off