Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
That will require a time skip of some sorts. It’s why I have always wonder what is the endgame for this show.

Tariq could die.

I wouldn't be as happy about it as I would have been in 2019, but.......you don't get out of this game clean. :yeshrug:

Maybe Brayden gets hooked on meth and it starts talking to him. It tells him to put one in Tariq's brain because Tariq is trying to kill him and take over the business. Brayden sees Tariq leaving the school and he starts shooting at him. Cane's in the passenger's seat saying "Get that motherfukker!" Cane leaves the car and starts shooting at Tariq, but Brayden can't get out because of his seat belt. Tariq shoots Brayden in the head, Cane runs away, and Tariq dies from the blood loss.

Cane tries to get Monet to hide him because it's family first, but she says "Who told you to do that?! Get out of here, you dumb fukk, I'll kill you like Lorenzo killed Zeke!" and throws a baseball bat at him while he runs away at top speed.

Cane gets shot and killed by someone while drinking a warm can of diet Mountain Dew. Who kills him? Effie and Diana, I guess.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
- Papi guilty conscience a MF
- she doing Diana cute ass filthy
- Tariq hotboy aF with that porche. Fool you supposed to be a broke college student
-Cane a thirstbucket
-the obligatory Brushandria moment
- Dru stay tryna get his doonies beat down

-Lauren a cutie patootie
- do this TA dude look like "Almond Brown" from Martin?

- the way that white supremacist ran when Dru shot him :dead:

-damn the Tejadas ain't got no guard dog?
-LMAO @ how Diana smacked the taste outta Monet!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
- Papi guilty conscience a MF
- she doing Diana cute ass filthy
- Tariq hotboy aF with that porche. Fool you supposed to be a broke college student
-Cane a thirstbucket
-the obligatory Brushandria moment
- Dru stay tryna get his doonies beat down

-Lauren a cutie patootie
- do this TA dude look like "Almond Brown" from Martin?

- the way that white supremacist ran when Dru shot him :dead:

-damn the Tejadas ain't got no guard dog?
-LMAO @ how Diana smacked the taste outta Monet!
InfiniteGrizzledLadybug-size_restricted.gif

:dead:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tariq could die.

I wouldn't be as happy about it as I would have been in 2019, but.......you don't get out of this game clean. :yeshrug:

Maybe Brayden gets hooked on meth and it starts talking to him. It tells him to put one in Tariq's brain because Tariq is trying to kill him and take over the business. Brayden sees Tariq leaving the school and he starts shooting at him. Cane's in the passenger's seat saying "Get that motherfukker!" Cane leaves the car and starts shooting at Tariq, but Brayden can't get out because of his seat belt. Tariq shoots Brayden in the head, Cane runs away, and Tariq dies from the blood loss.

Cane tries to get Monet to hide him because it's family first, but she says "Who told you to do that?! Get out of here, you dumb fukk, I'll kill you like Lorenzo killed Zeke!" and throws a baseball bat at him while he runs away at top speed.

Cane gets shot and killed by someone while drinking a warm can of diet Mountain Dew. Who kills him? Effie and Diana, I guess.
GiddyResponsibleGharial-size_restricted.gif

:laff:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
These gay scene ain't it bruh.

My girl laughs at me because I keep my finger on the fast foward button, I have to zoom past these scenes.

You can't watch shyt in peace without some gay scene....I'm watching a drug transaction and then bam two nikkas kissing:beli:

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Monet be thuggin.

Davis be going crazy for them tejadas, effie love that nikka reek bad lmao, half her decisions been based off keeping him around.

Cane jealous ass about to sabotage sht for reek. Best episode so far, story line starting to progress.

Folks about to die. I love it.

Lorenzo finna die. Lmaoo these mfs biggest downfall has always been themselves.

Riq need to work his way to being the big boss and they need to end this shyt by next season no bap. Go ahead and make the tejadas get hit with the Rico or some form of large indictment and let riq slowly but surely get a hold of running shyt.
The Tejada family is small time and dead weight.
-damn I love this dumbass show!
Our superheroes….whites got marvel, we got power :wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:skip: You're acting like Tariq wasn't uniquely positioned to make that happen considering RSJ needed the building Tariq literally owns.
bleh. in the real world an intern isnt making that move, and if they are...they deserve to be a lot more than an intern.

what tariq pulled off will earn the fund maybe $10+ million in management fees. he shoulda asked for far more from the weston cat

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
bleh. in the real world an intern isnt making that move, and if they are...they deserve to be a lot more than an intern.

what tariq pulled off will earn the fund maybe $10+ million in management fees. he shoulda asked for far more from the weston cat
You just repeated yourself. You're right a regular intern isn't. But I'll repeat-- he was uniquely positioned. Also, did you not hear that the term of the trust requires the building to be sold at higher than market price? That's money in the pot earning interest for Tariq.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You just repeated yourself. You're right a regular intern isn't. But I'll repeat-- he was uniquely positioned. Also, did you not hear that the term of the trust requires the building to be sold at higher than market price? That's money in the pot earning interest for Tariq.
true at the bold