Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
The gay shyt getting out of hand. Unless Lala gets a part in the show, I don't see none of these chicks showing an ass cheek or a nipple. Tariq and Effie start to kiss and these mufukkas will fade to black. Meanwhile this nikka Dru is busting something new down every ep. Graphically! Like WTF??! We should start a petition for real cuz this is ridiculous. At the end when Dru and his "play cousin" were in the car I knew where they were going with it. I said out loud "YALL DONT HAVE TO DO THIS!!" Then them nikkas went ahead and did it anyway :scusthov: :snoop:

This episode was fire tho! I watched it when I got home from work buzzing off a few glasses of wine and that shyt seemed extra lit! I rewinded the Tate/Tariq scene about 3 times. And I definitely expected Monet to be sitting in the dark waiting for that dumb ass cop. I thought she was gonna blackmail him tho. She murked that ninja!
I think this was Mary's best episode too. Her interaction with Diana were dope.
Diana: I didn't know the plan would make me an accomplice to murder!! :picard:
Monet: That's why I aint tell your ass the whole plan...now hit me! :childplease:
The old rapey Hollywood and the me too movement done messed up the game for us straight titty lovers.
Once an actress gains regular status on a show they barely show anything. But they show dudes asses and gay relationships cause them 🚬 not going to complaint and cry me too on twitter cause a key grip was staring at her t*ts on set.

Im watching a cac show on HBO the white lotus with chicks these brehs here idolize and its been 3 episodes and I haven't seen a single titty but there was full cock and balls on the first episode
:dame:

seriously wtf is Alexandra daddario doing here if she aint going to show them titties she is a terrible actress and those 2 are her only redeeming qualities like cac bytches don't be pulling the t*ts out the second they hit the beach on an island :beli: :aicmon:👎👎👎👎

Last edited:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surely the showrunners had to realize the incest and uncomfortableness of two cousins essentially having a relationship together

One character bio I read before the season started initially labeled him as a family friend, but now it seems like they are leaning into him being a full fledged biological member of the family :huhldup:
Do you watch the show? They are not related. They said it in like every episode this season.

Daps
Cane....feel like he gon figure a way to get Monet and Renzo out the paint without actually killing them himself.

Brayden is probably gonna kill whoever took pics of him or something. Kind of a "3rd time is the charm" situation. Didn't take care of Lauren or the Euro cat. Brayden is trying to keep one foot in the game and one foot in the boardroom. The potential of serving football numbers in prison is going to make him go full Tommy. Cops are gonna show Daddy Weston what Lil Man has been up to. Uncle Weston might help on the low though.

Effie is a liability....we just don't know for who. Not Riq because that nikka got plot armor. Cane? Maybe....but I think he's playing her. She thinks she's got him but he's just toying with her.

Dru....breh needs to stop fukking and get to work.

Diana....hopefully she sees Salim for what he is. Too nosy for a TA. This nikka got a plan and it's gotta be more than Diana's drawers.

Monet....she gotta play cool. Her impulsive nature will get her killed. She murks Renzo and Diana will put two in her temple. No questions asked

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Do you watch the show? They are not related. They said it in like every episode this season.

This reminded me of a really funny quote from the episode before the last one, when Cane was talking about killing all three brothers.

"You're talking about Guillermo, Gordo......Gilberto."

"nikka, I know what their names are."

Why did Dru emphasize their names like that? :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I didn’t get a preview last week so no new episode tonight?