Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The coli what does it mean to you

Take two steps forward if you have a coli account

Take a step back if you’ve been warned

Take a step forward if you’ve had a platinum thread

Take two steps back if you’ve been banned

Privilege :troll:

With all due respect @MikelArteta i think posters like me had the fortune of being on here earlier than some other posters

*Some Coli poster from across the room says some slick shyt about me being a 2012 poster*

Professor Bennet: “Okay brehs and brehettes, while it may get personal in here we will keep it respectful :ufdup:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The character of Lauren is pretty useless.

Saxe going to end up leaking that info and end up really getting her killed
Especially since Saxe more than likely knows where Jenny stays. You would think that she would have found somewhere else better to hide her. It wouldn’t be the first time that Saxe has gotten a witness killed.

Last edited:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Whitman flew too close to the sun. It’s funny though because he died doing shyt Saxe has been doing since the origjnial Power. Except we know that Saxe will likely won’t get killed off.

Diana needs to run away from that toxic family. Her parents use her to sell drugs and cover up murder. It’s obvious she just wants to be a normal kid. I was rooting for her when it looked like she was snitching.

So now that Monet has found out Lorenzo was at the crime scene… his days are likely numbered. They’re doing Lauren dirty as fukk but hopefully she can get out of witness protection. But it looks like Sade’s goofy ass is gonna fukk that up and blow her cover.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The coli what does it mean to you

Take two steps forward if you have a coli account

Take a step back if you’ve been warned

Take a step forward if you’ve had a platinum thread

Take two steps back if you’ve been banned

Privilege :troll:

Its wild that tariq despite having both his parents in jail/dead, is still at the front of the line. This privileged ass kid, talking about he hates his daddy :troll:

Tariq would be where Brayden is right now if he didn’t shoot his father :snoop: