Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: to Tariq for finally getting a car.

Effie definitely ain't seeing next season.:francis:

c00ns were willing to sell guns to white supremacists.:mjpls:. I guess I shouldn't expect drug dealers to be pro black.

Detective Whiteman is a dumbass. Hopefully Blanca gets killed soon too.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Effie and Kane about to hook up. They make better sense anyway to be honest. Effie aint never going to Stanford, she gonna end up too deep in the game.
Lorenzo's days are numbered :francis:

That cop was dumb af to break into a suspected murderer's house. You know she done knocked off hella people. She won't hesitate to pop someone when the self defense claim is open and shut to use :gucci:

Drew is married to the girl from Fear Street IRL. My guy really kissing nikkas for 8 hours a day and going home to her :patrice:

kiana-madeira-lovell-adams-engagement-021523-2-1c60461bb41c4d3db532062b2b3adf5e.jpg

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They really had Whitman breaking into the Tejada household while wearing no gloves just like they did with Ghost :mjlol:

The racist CI storyline didn’t even make sense because how was he going to explain why he was going after Cane and Lorenzo after the drop with the crew if they weren’t in on it as well.

Starz needs to stop being so sloppy with the editing of their trailers

Spoiled Lorenzo’s death a couple of weeks ago with a photo of him of him lying in a pool of blood wearing the same blue shirt as what he’s wearing in the next episode trailer. Probaby from the white hate group as retaliation and that’s whose shooting at them during the funeral

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Effie and Kane about to hook up. They make better sense anyway to be honest. Effie aint never going to Stanford, she gonna end up too deep in the game.
Lorenzo's days are numbered :francis:

That cop was dumb af to break into a suspected murderer's house. You know she done knocked off hella people. She won't hesitate to pop someone when the self defense claim is open and shut to use :gucci:

Drew is married to the girl from Fear Street IRL. My guy really kissing nikkas for 8 hours a day and going home to her :patrice:

kiana-madeira-lovell-adams-engagement-021523-2-1c60461bb41c4d3db532062b2b3adf5e.jpg
Dude must be BI or his partner is trans. Theres no way you can do all that gay shyt on camera then come home to a female female and she be "cool" with that. 99% of straight women aren't into men who like men

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Renzo and Kane bonding after that shooting while Diana and Monet relationship on a downward spiral :ehh:. I had to rewind Tariq's car scene, had to double check that it was him coming out the driver's seat. :heh:
Renzo coming full circle with kane means 100% certain :death: for.him.

Just like they turned ghost into a straight a$$hole in season 6 which means he was gonna die because he became intolerable

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Familia primero :ehh:

Updated death likely ratings:
Lorenzo far far ahead
Effie a close second. The fukk you doin in this show of all places talmbout leavin the game behind? Goin to Cali? lovin the main protagonist that kills everyone??? ROBOTICS PROGRAM??? pray for a quick death.
Salim in third just by the laws of the Power Universe. If its your first season, there's like a 75% chance its your last. Hell, lotta mfs dont make it out of that first episode

And if you white? your life expectancy in the Power Universe is even lower :youngsabo:

Whitman shoulda seen that shyt coming from a mile away. Eyes were lil too fixated on the prize.

...Diana shoulda seen that shyt coming too. Ya moms yoked you up, choked you, prolly beat ya ass and all of a sudden wants to make nice? Anything to get back in that house, i guess.

Effie's time is coming but I feel like there's a swerve incoming where Diana gets her first kill and its Effie. She bein pushed into the game more and more and Effie already took her man so...

i looked away and they got Dru bustin slob AGAIN :beli:

Brayden might get implicated in a gun deal based off the cell phone. You can beat drugs, but guns? You might be goin upstate at the end of this season

fave line of this episode
Caine: "yeah i'll leave ALL my girls for you! :obama:
*phone buzz*
Caine: "beat it. :stopitslime:"

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Monet be thuggin.

Davis be going crazy for them tejadas, effie love that nikka reek bad lmao, half her decisions been based off keeping him around.

Cane jealous ass about to sabotage sht for reek. Best episode so far, story line starting to progress.

Folks about to die. I love it.

Lorenzo finna die. Lmaoo these mfs biggest downfall has always been themselves.

Riq need to work his way to being the big boss and they need to end this shyt by next season no bap. Go ahead and make the tejadas get hit with the Rico or some form of large indictment and let riq slowly but surely get a hold of running shyt.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
good episode :ehh:

Wittman dumb af , his obsession got him killed

If that redneck ci survives he has pictures of Brayden & Lorenzo. Don’t see how nobody gets arrested by the end of the season unless saxe fukks it all up
That’s par for the course with this show, so it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what ends up happening although I do believe that Monet will end up taking the fall for everything once it’s said and done

Keep Mona alive as the main villain and carry it over into next season with Ealy coming into the fold