Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Best episode of this whole Power Book II: Ghost series imo

as soon as Whitman got into the Tejada house I had a feeling he was about to die. But I didn't expect it to happen like it did. I thought Diana was really snitching and that Monet would accidentally be home and truly kill Whitman as self defense. But the way it went down was great and I'm glad Diana held it down.

There was a lot of funny dialogue this ep along with the action/shootout. This show has found something out of nowhere. I think Effie really fukks with Tariq but might have to do some "favors" for Cane at some point to keep is mouth shut about Lauren. That DA Jenny I believe is her name kinda hot but she starting to act like Angela, lying about her CI giving Blanca the info Lauren told her about and saying it's Saxe. That's going to fukk their case up at some point.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The coincidences. The Queens Bridge Child is the only thing standing in the way of the Black billionaires project.

They take out a whole squad of DEA agents. Insane. This shot is so bad and so good at the same time.

So much is happening. This is a mid season finale? A lot happened.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Best episode of this whole Power Book II: Ghost series imo

as soon as Whitman got into the Tejada house I had a feeling he was about to die. But I didn't expect it to happen like it did. I thought Diana was really snitching and that Monet would accidentally be home and truly kill Whitman as self defense. But the way it went down was great and I'm glad Diana held it down.

There was a lot of funny dialogue this ep along with the action/shootout. This show has found something out of nowhere. I think Effie really fukks with Tariq but might have to do some "favors" for Cane at some point to keep is mouth shut about Lauren. That DA Jenny I believe is her name kinda hot but she starting to act like Angela, lying about her CI giving Blanca the info Lauren told her about and saying it's Saxe. That's going to fukk their case up at some point.

I agree this episode was really good.
They take out a whole squad of DEA agents. Insane. This shot is so bad and so good at the same time

Huh? Only one of those rednecks was a ci