Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

MD20

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did kill the man. He supposed to be singing somebody he killed praises?

And other than Dru dumb ass storyline this episode gave me original Power vibes. Not saying it's as good just that it's a lot going all and I'm interested in it all. All the characters have something interesting to do and I wannaa see how it all plays out.
giphy.gif

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Over as I think he's an undercover informant on the Stansfield campus and wouldn't surprise me if he was Jenny's CI. She had she had an informant on the inside, but she never said where. That's likely how Effie ends up with Jenny from getting caught on Stansfield in which Tariq will learn the same lesson that his mom should have when Ghost kept telling her that he wanted out of the game.
Pretty sure they confirmed Sax is the CI in last week's episode. I'm sure he sent the pic he took of Monet, Tariq, and Davis meeting to her with the quickness. Ole "I spy with my little eye" ass nikka.
Redman got the dark skin Aunt Viv/Harriet Winslow treatment.
:francis:
Breh I was looking at the screen like :gucci: Legit had me thinking I forgot about a character or something

Last edited:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
:childplease: At Tariq saying his dad messed it up. Man your mama wanted to stay drug dealers while your pops wanted to run nightclubs and become a politician. Your pops actually accomplished those things to only have it messed up ironically by you!!!!!!:dead:

To this day his deep hatred for his dad will never sit well with me considering the worst things he did to him was cheat on his mom and keep the “family business” away from him :aicmon:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:childplease: At Tariq saying his dad messed it up. Man your mama wanted to stay drug dealers while your pops wanted to run nightclubs and become a politician. Your pops actually accomplished those things to only have it messed up ironically by you!!!!!!:dead:

To this day his deep hatred for his dad will never sit well with me considering the worst things he did to him was cheat on his mom and keep the “family business” away from him :aicmon:
You can the NY Knicks game to that list as well as their was never the same since eventhough never learned the truth behind what happened that night.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

The gall of him to say Tasha was the mastermind behind the whole shyt :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Him cheating in Tasha was due to tasha being a bird lmfak

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Y'all really hate Tasha. She wasn't completely inept. They were a trio and it worked because they were on the same page..at one point. None of them were the brains, they all were the planners during different situations, and all were impulsive at times. Even the club was a front for laundering money, and a stash house, and tomb...that he and Tommy both owned. Ghost wanted to be a public figure...all in the press...like his past and present wouldn't be looked into. But it seems the viewers like Ghost more than anyone. But it's not like Tasha was whatever LaLa's name was.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
"my mom was the brains!"

meanwhile this nikka gets in jail for the first time and his dad from beyond the grave sent a letter "i knew you'd be here, lil nikka. right where you belong. :youngsabo:" thats a chess move in a dimension we have yet to discover

how soon he forgets

I've warmed up to Tariq over the years, but every once in a while, they give him some stupid dialogue like this to remind you that he's still Tariq.

I feel like the first season of the series was Tariq finally maturing and understanding why Ghost was who he was. He didn't fully respect Ghost and he sure as hell didn't love him, but he was coming to terms with everything he did. He literally said that he hurts everybody who cares about him, including Ghost, but he realized it too late that caring about Tariq was a mistake. Seemed like he had serious regrets about the decisions he made in the original series.

Then in this season and the last one, he backslides and says that he's nothing like Ghost. Or he is like Ghost, but smarter and better. He'll never do what Ghost did, never ever. Now, he's claiming that Tasha was the brains of the operation and Ghost ruined everything? And we're supposed to take that seriously?

I would be okay with it if Tariq was supposed to be an idiot. Like, he's deluding himself into believing all of these awful things about Ghost because he can't accept the truth. He's already been established as a mama's boy, so it makes sense. But he's supposed to be intelligent. The smarter, better version of Ghost. Why is he still acting like this in season three?