Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Tariq's dad wasn't fukking up when he was supporting him throughout his life and saved him when he nearly got killed by the Italians, was he? :comeon: The writers need to let that shyt go. It's annoying at this point. Move on.

As for the gay shyt, you have Courtney Kemp to thank for that. She gets off on it.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I hate how they stay throwing shots at Ghost, the showrunners keep doing it for some reason. It's like they wanna destroy what made the Power franchise what it is today, Omari, I understand why you wouldn't wanna fukk with anything Power related anymore:francis:

How tf was Tasha the brains of anything?

Dru gay sex scenes:scust:, and now they bout to have dude with his "cousin" wtf?

Redman replaced

And wtf happened to my guy Laz Alonso who played a detective in season 1 but never came back?

Lorenzo still being treated like a hoe by his own son:dead:

I don’t think Ghost is dead either.

MD20

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lorenzo was running sh*t in jail, came out running sh*t and now dude getting bullied at home and outside :picard:
His first mistake; in my opinion was letting Monet stay in the house when he told the bytch to leave. He should've stood on that. If Lorenzo had done that, he most likely wouldn't have to play the hoe position to Cane.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
His first mistake; in my opinion was letting Monet stay in the house when he told the bytch to leave. He should've stood on that. If Lorenzo had done that, he most likely wouldn't have to play the hoe position to Cane.
Nahhh him kicking Monet out wouldn't change that as he fukked up taking matters into his own hands in going after Mecca instead of sticking with the plan that Monet/Tariq had. Playing the hoe position to Cane was also on him as well as he should have quelled the jealousy from the jump instead of telling him to man up and deal with it knowing that it wasn't going to go away.

If he did that, then Cane more than likely would have bought his excuse for killing Zeke and not used it against him.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
The disdain they make him have towards ghost corny af

He did kill the man. He supposed to be singing somebody he killed praises?

And other than Dru dumb ass storyline this episode gave me original Power vibes. Not saying it's as good just that it's a lot going all and I'm interested in it all. All the characters have something interesting to do and I wannaa see how it all plays out.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

And other than Dru dumb ass storyline this episode gave me original Power vibes. Not saying it's as good just that it's a lot going all and I'm interested in it all. All the characters have something interesting to do and I wannaa see how it all plays out.
People also forget that it's also a lot about Ghost that Tariq never found out about and all that he did to protect the family. He never found out about Lobos until last season nor did he know about Milan to understand why his pops nor Tommy didn't want him in the game. They dropped the ball in not having anyone tell Tariq about the Jamaican hit is the one scene that would changed the trajectory of the show and spinoff.

All he knew about his pops for the most part is that he cheated and put hands on his mom even if you want to argue that she deserved it.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Ghost helped that bytch ass nikka multiple times, gave him a good upbringing & told him he didn’t want tariq to be like him , ghost had no choice but to hustle his moms was gone his daddy was a drunk he was raised in the streets.Tariq WASN’T

it’s none of tariq business what ghost did in the past especially when he says he’s not ghost but he really is(a murdering manipulator who will get over on whoever to get what he wants) again the disdain they created is corny

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I don’t think Ghost is dead either.
Nah he dead, I just think the show runners are going overboard trying to get the audience to hate Ghost. It’s see through and forced as hell. To act like Ghost was a villain with no redeeming qualities is crazy, especially considering we the audience knew what he did for Tariq so he wouldn’t even have to get in the drug game.