Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’m rewatching power, and i apologize for ever defending riq, in book two he’s cool, in power, he the definition of a nikka you know, ain’t long for this world, lil nikka was a headache. And his arch was so terrible, it was like boom he just mad at his dad, because he wanted out the marriage, but then when he came through and got him out that jam he acted like ghost ain’t did shyt, and then Tasha was steady fueling it

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Power Book III: Raising Kanan is gearing up for its Season 3 premiere on December 1 with the official trailer release above.

New episodes of the series will be available weekly on Fridays at midnight ET on the Starz app, all Starz streaming and on-demand platforms. On linear, it will debut at 8 p.m. ET/PT in the U.S. and Canada.

Season 3 will continue to follow Kanan Stark’s (MeKai Curtis) rise up the ranks, ultimately becoming the Kanan Stark played by 50 Cent in the original Power franchise.

When the series returns, Kanan continues in his journey of evolution from the devoted son of Raquel “Raq” Thomas (Patina Miller) into the eventual crime boss feared by nearly all.

Season 3 picks up where we left off, in Southside Jamaica Queens with the Thomas family in turmoil and reeling from the Mob’s coordinated attack on Raquel, Marvin (London Brown) and Lou-Lou (Malcolm Mays). After her close call, Raquel is looking to make a fresh start, but Kanan doesn’t trust her or believe it when she says she’s done. Can she really be out of the game? As the trailer claims, the truth is a lie, and Kanan’s been burned before. The trailer also shows the return of Italian mob boss Stefano (Tony Danza) and introduces new adversaries “Snaps” and “Pop” (Wendell Pierce and Erika Woods, respectively).

Raising Kanan also stars ” stars Omar Epps as “Detective Malcolm Howard,” Hailey Kilgore as “Jukebox,” Joey Bada$$ as “Unique,” Shanley Caswell as “Detective Burke” and Antonio Ortiz as “Famous,” with Grantham Coleman joining the cast as “Ronnie” and Paul Yen as Quân this season.

‘Power Book III: Raising Kanan’: Power Dynamics Dangerously Shift In Season 3 Trailer

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Just got back into this after RK S3 finished. On S3 E6 rn.

RIP Lorenzo dude was my favorite character
:francis:

Monet a cold mf mane.
:wow:

N Effie. Lawd.
:takedat:

Jenny should be a part of S.H.I.E.L.D. way she holding it dine for tha laws
:gucci:

They really upped the anty filmography wise this season as well. Im fw it.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Don’t get me wrong

I’m rooting for Riq at the moment but he’s still 100% responsible for everything and why he has no one in his corner but Bray and his moms

Bro killed his own pops then went into business with obvious snakes :mjlol:

Even when it comes to choosing the right girl he had 3 options and still chose wrong :mjlol:

Biggest clown I’ve ever seen

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It makes total sense considering that we saw a lot of those characters bodies in the morgue the next episode after they got killed. The next 5 episodes after Ghost's death were literally flashbacks with the last few minutes only being in the present, which coincided with the ending of the show. Let's not forget what those 5 episodes were and the storyline behind it.

Omari was obviously gone from the set set after episode 10 and judging by his comments about how he felt about Ghost's death, has/had no interest in coming back. He definitely isn't coming back to the present with how they insist on talking shyt about his character in nearly every episode.

I say this as one of the few posters who insisted that Lauren was still alive because we didn't see a body.
What was his comments

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
So I finally finished S3 and

fukk Effie...even tho she probably smells like honeysuckle and vanilla...lookin' like she oughta be saved
:shaq:

Diana low-key the coldest on the show the way she playing chess wit everybody.
:umad:

Dru ain't going nowhere
:dame:

Cane my nikka u really can't blame him for the shyt he do. I fw Cane.
:manny:

Brayden really came thru in the end n I fw dawg for that

Tasha real af...lmao at her driving off after dat shootout. Str8 tunnel vision. Lmao
:russ:

I love MJB but idfw Monet at all
:lupe:

Tariq an idiot but he really just a sucka for p*ssy like Ghost was.
:patrice:

RIP Sax
:mjlol:

Davis is becoming more and more entertaining
:mjgrin:

Obi gone S4 E1 just watch. Noma finna cut his limbs off or throw him in a cellar with a bunch of rabid pits.

Lauren fine ass ain't coming back. I hope she do tho
:shaq:

Great season. Redeemed my interest in Book 2 overall. Bring on S4.