Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Next season is set up nicely to be real gritty. Tariq had zero incentive to be at that school going forward. :myman:
I believe you’re right. Tommy told him, you’re either a civilian or a gangster. Can’t be both. Tariq lost the trust fund at Weston Holdings so there’s no incentive to be at the school. Lauren’s gone (so we think).

I think the whole school angle will be minimized. Dru and Diana are going to be found out as well.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Silly ending lmao :blessed:

It's still :pacspit: on sight for that miss piggy looking bish tasha.

:snoop: at any conversation about ghost being a fukk up. You motherfukkers would be living sweet right now if you didn't sabotage his plans.

Brayden is on par with Tariq in hustling backwards and ruining their family's generational wealth.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn that last episode was that shyt! Between this episode and the 9th one Power is getting that feeling back. The writers are stepping it up again.

I just got one question, how the hell did Monae and the rest of them know about Tommy? I get Tommy knowing about Monae cause she was mentioned when Monae's daughter gave his mom Saxe's letter. However how do they know who Tommy is?

Also the carbon monoxide murder is one of the wildest death scenes on the show imo.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The new Ghost & Tommy :banderas:
RIP Bozo :umad:
Can't wait till they kill Kane's bytch ass. He so damn p*ssy whipped. How did he forgive that broad Effie.

He should know she's disloyal. The fact she also tried to get back in Tariq's good graces is crazy too.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Next season is set up nicely to be real gritty. Tariq had zero incentive to be at that school going forward. :myman:

Yep, only thing keeping him there was trying to get the estate money.......and that's gone.

THE SCHOOL WAS ACTUALLY
THE ONLY THING SAVING THE SHOW.

NO ONE IS TAKING TARIQ/BRAYDEN
SERIOUS AS STREET GANGSTAS.

PUTTING THE PREPPY
DRUG DEALING SPIN ON IT
HELPED A TON.
:devil:
:evil:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
It was probably in OG Power but I can't remember, what was in the usb that Saxe gave Paz' son? Any way, fire ass episode. I'm team Tariq/Brayden next season even though going up against Noma, Monet, Cane and Dru is like that Charlotte Bobcats team that won like 7 games one year taking on the '98 Bulls. Tariq gotta get a Ouija board and summon Kanan from hell or some shyt to have a chance.
Idk about Monet, i think she knows it wasn't Tariq that was shooting at her