Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You're probably right. I just figured the whole point of her being in federal custody was because murderous drug dealers were seeking to have her killed. I don't see how that threat goes away with those folks still out and about, especially with Cane tying her folks up.

At first, it was. Then she made that deal with Cane and Effie that her silence keeps them away. So she no longer needed to be in WitSec. But her and her family left anyway. (which was smart).

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
If Richie Aprile was on this show......

DIANA: Richie.
RICHIE: Yeah, what?
DIANA: Diana from Stansfield. You heard what happened to Monet Tejada?
RICHIE: Yeah, somebody blew her up.
DIANA: Yeah, we set it up. Me and Dru.
RICHIE: What? It was you?
DIANA: Tariq is fukking dead, Cane's gonna kill him.
RICHIE: So, what the fukk are you doing here?
DIANA: We did it for you as a favor.
RICHIE: The fukk are you talking about?
DIANA: 'Cause you don't like her.
RICHIE: So, what?!
DIANA: She killed Papi.

*Richie smashes a bottle on the floor*

RICHIE: Jesus, are you fukking crazy? That's all I need now for that psycho, Effie-loving simp to think I had any part of this.
DIANA: You gotta help me, man.
RICHIE: Oh, I'll help you. I'll fukking help you!

*Richie chases Diana outside with a baseball bat*

DIANA: You gotta hide us, we're with Noma now!
RICHIE: Who told you to do that?! Get outta here, you dumb bbbbbytch, I'll kill ya!

*Richie does a running shuffle and tosses a bat at Diana, who runs away*

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stayed away from the spoilers/leaks as I always do with anything I wanna see.

Tommy, Tasha & 2-Bit back I love and was surprising. It was out of nowhere but I welcome it. I love the crossover of Tommy coming back it's not like he just wasn't a part of Tariq's life because he went to Chicago and has his own show.

Tommy gave Tariq that true knowledge in ep10 basically say you either in or out, ain't no halfway in. Tariq has had masterclass lessons from Tasha, Tommy, Kanan and a major example from Ghost, he will put this to use going forward.

With that said I was so dope to see Tariq get caught slipping majorly by everybody. He always on his shyt and he had an ace up his sleeve but Diana, Dru, Cane & Effie had 4 jokers collectively.

The Ghost/Tariq parallels continue because in Season 3 of Power Ghost was caught in a dead to rights situation after Holly sent them Jamacians after him and he would have been dead if not for Dean/Milan. Same with Tariq here in Season 3 he was dead Cane had him and I loved that moment I didn't know was about to happen but luckily Obi gave Brayden the drop and Brayden looked out for his boy after leaving him hanging earlier.

Diana is a problem. She got that innocent act down, she beautiful and look so soft :ohlawd: and harmless but she is dangerous, a manipulator, and will suck yo ass into a black hole of death if you ain't careful.

Season 4 will be amazing and if I'm Tariq Effie is #1 on my hitlist. The original sin of her from Choate to trumping his ace card with Noma, to fukking a nikka who been waiting to kill me for years. The way Tariq said, "this bytch" lets me know she gotta go.

Effie would have been dead already in so many other shows. She's disloyal af and the hilarious thing is a few episodes from now, she's really gonna expect Tariq to forgive her.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO
h7z2sb8a092b1.png

Would have been interesting but, obviously too young. Could have made her a younger sister though.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If this happens, I may really have to hang up my Power Book hat. The idea of Tommy having anything to do with the kid who killed his ace is a bridge too far for me. I'm still struggling with him reconciling with Tasha, even though she manipulated Riq into killing his pops. I can't suspend that much reality.

I was :laff::laff:when she asked Riq about their future in episode 9 and he curved her.

How did 2-Bit receive a letter from Sax? :dahell:

Good question. My initial thought was it relates to the illegal recording Sax obtained through Proctor's daughter. But then I remembered that scene where he filmed Riq at Ghost's cemetery plot confessing to all of his sins.

You know in this Power Universe it's only a matter of time until her wig gets split :myman:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree :sas2:

Lauren spent all of that time away from her family only to have them join her in Witsec :heh:I hope they at least move them to Westchester county. On a different note, how was Tariq able to transfer his trust fund to Weston Holdings? :wtf: I was under the impression he didn't have any access to it until he graduated from Stanfield.
This nikka :laff:

Rancor

Pro
Daps
It was probably in OG Power but I can't remember, what was in the usb that Saxe gave Paz' son? Any way, fire ass episode. I'm team Tariq/Brayden next season even though going up against Noma, Monet, Cane and Dru is like that Charlotte Bobcats team that won like 7 games one year taking on the '98 Bulls. Tariq gotta get a Ouija board and summon Kanan from hell or some shyt to have a chance.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How did 2-Bit receive a letter from Sax? :dahell:
Well Saxe did know that 2-Bit was out of jail because he swindled Saxe and Blanca to get out of jail back in season 1, so it probably wasn't that hard to find him. 2-Bit snaked him worse than Tariq ever did and contributed to him getting fired, so it's weird that he picked him of all people to send the letter to.

Tommy owes 2-Bit a favor as well as he told him that Spanky was the one who snitched on him.

Last edited: