Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Tariq suffers from same character flaws as Ghost. Make decisions and not realizing consequences of it hurting later on..

Tariq dubbed Effie while getting valuable information from her and leaving her out to dry after…why didnt he realize effie can ruin the plan by going to noma??? :dead:

or is it bad writing??? Lmao

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
ain’t no way in hell Monet will think tariq tried to kill her and more than likely she’ll know it was Tasha

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I gotta give the writers some credit on this one, they got me out here heavily rooting for Riq now, when before I hated that nikka guts

Tejada family:pacspit:

Brayden ready for war:ehh:

2-Bit came back for his debt:russ:

I gotta agree with the rest of yall in here, they shoved a whole bunch of shyt/storylines to solve in the last two jam packed episodes

shyt was a mix of Vince Russo/M. Night Shyamalan/Jerry Springer (RIP) fukkery:dead:

Saxe character took a hit with them rushing shyt tho, those letters were a bullshyt plot cover up

I said since ep 1 that I'm ready for all the fukkery and it didn't disappoint:blessed:

And I'd rock with Riq and Brayden rolling with Tommy in Chicago, tho it does seem like he's got Obi on his side so