Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Believe Dominik Terreto really pulled up in Power brehs :francis:
[QUOTE="Michael's Black Son]
Mans gotta pay:

- Tate $5k a week (that he prolly used for that ring)
- tuition
- whatever he owes Noma
- gas for that whip 2Bit gave him
- for random burner phones to call Lauren
- whatever Davis finesses out of him

And LMAOOOOO @ Cane and Monet swiping paintings and watches off of the Westons on some “I’m leaving here with something” type shít :heh:

And LOL at the whole cast calling Effie and Lauren “your bítches” to Tariq’s face. Everyone wants them dead — and rightfully so. These broads are liabilities.
[/QUOTE]

Spoilers imo :manny:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I caved…i watched both leaks :to:

I love this damn show brehs :blessed:

They managed to fit seasons worth of fukkery into 2 episodes. You telling me Tommy got word of Tasha’s whereabouts and went from Chicago to NY in a few days? :mjlol:

And then have them just squash their beef also had me like :pachaha: and then throw that word “Family” around like they were in a “Fast & The Furious” movie

Tariq having all his chicks turn on him in 3 seasons time would make his daddy proud :obama:

Monet and the rest of her kids are sloppy, wreckless, and just plain dumb. I have a feeling Dru gonna get killed next season and Monet is gonna get locked up

Braydon killing his uncle I lowkey saw coming. What I didn’t see coming was him coming out like Steve Rogers saving Tariq :russ:

Then the ending felt like something out of the original “Power” series with Tommy and James. That was vintage shyt…

Pay them damn writers :damn:!!!!

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
This was a great popcorn entertainment.
The story got so confusing with who hates who lol.
2Bit is a terrible actor but thr way he bullies Tariq is hillarious.
I think the college setting is gone.
Tommy and Tasha made this feel like book 1.
Tariq may be the most unlikeable, iredeemable, unsympathetic, screwed his own life by choice, socioapthic protagonist of all time.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
We stop putting spoilers now, brehs. :francis:

Seeing as his trust fund is gone, he has no need to go to college. Him and Braydon are broke. So he's gonna do what Tommy said, go all in. He has no choice.

The problem is though, if he does, he can't be with his family anymore.

He's gonna find his way back to the legit life somehow. Not a 100% but back to 50%.