Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Nicca paying Tate 5k a week, He can afford another :mjlol:

Mans gotta pay:

- Tate $5k a week (that he prolly used for that ring)
- tuition
- whatever he owes Noma
- gas for that whip 2Bit gave him
- for random burner phones to call Lauren
- whatever Davis finesses out of him

And LMAOOOOO @ Cane and Monet swiping paintings and watches off of the Westons on some “I’m leaving here with something” type shít :heh:

And LOL at the whole cast calling Effie and Lauren “your bítches” to Tariq’s face. Everyone wants them dead — and rightfully so. These broads are liabilities.

Last edited:

Passaro

All Star
Daps
I aint so sure about that. Brayden had the drop. And the way he fell.....Brayden actually hit someone during this. And it was Cane.
I thought so too, since he looks like he got hit, but look after Brayden slides Tariq the gun. The shooter shown after that is clearly Cane. He has the durag and the white print jacket on.
Screenshot-2.png
Screenshot-3.png

He ducks off after Tariq lets a few off, then Tariq and Brayden escape. Brayden actually hit this dude here
Screenshot-4.png

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: @ wobbly ass Brayden spending the entire season telling us not so subtly that he’s not about this life.

Tariq been spazzing on him like a verbally abusing husband because Brayden picks the WORST times to bítch up.

Now it doesn’t help that Cane been putting hands on him and hitting him with SUVs and shyt.

And goddamnit, Diana more grimey than N.O.R.E. featuring Pharrell Williams.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No fukkin way he rises thru the ranks in a couple of years and is working for the DEA when he should be Tariq’s age.

And him working on any case involving any member of the St Patrick family is a conflict because of Angela and Paz taking $ from Ghost’s estate.

At the most the kid is a rookie beat cop who got his GED and skipped college.

I literally gotta quote myself because the feasibility of this kid being anything higher than a beat cop is zero percent.

ZERO.

no fukkin way he’s a federal agent when he should barely be out of high school because the entire time on Power, Paz clearly portrayed him as a kid who she could barely pay tuition for so Angela was throwing her a bag.