Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The more I watch this show the more I think they just copy shyt from GTA and video games like Hitman

Tariq walking round the building and no one noticing him cause he got on a DEA hat and jacket, like you wasn't on the news for being the son of one of NYs infamous drug dealers :dead:

The random moments Noma and the annoying Wakanda guy deploying wild ass side missions on teenagers :dead:

A Power video game might be lit :ohhh:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meth had a bad shooting day I guess. His acting has come a long way since Belly. But yeah....the drunk scene? :francis:

I know when they talk about the ep on The Crew Has It, they gonna be fronting like Dru's drunk crying scene with Everett was "Soooooooo Fire! :gladbron:" But yeah, No. That nikka was awful. I didn't believe him for a second. He looked like somebody "acting" drunk. He surpassed Meth with the trash acting this ep.

But Monet is climbing the ranks! I have accepted that she's always mad and is a scheming ass bytch. I believe her when she says shyt. Davis and Dru just recite their lines on cue.

Ayo...Saxe did convulse on the ground sooo...:yeshrug:. They did give homie the slo-mo death tho. I was surprised to see so many RIP Saxe posts online. I thought everybody hated him lol.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Who knows maybe Ghost and Kanan Force Ghost show up and tell reek that he aint shyt :pacspit: and out of pure hatred for reek somehow they returned :krs:
It's the only way. Little sister kills him but then she gets her own spinoff fukk

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Meth had a bad shooting day I guess. His acting has come a long way since Belly. But yeah....the drunk scene? :francis:

I know when they talk about the ep on The Crew Has It, they gonna be fronting like Dru's drunk crying scene with Everett was "Soooooooo Fire! :gladbron:" But yeah, No. That nikka was awful. I didn't believe him for a second. He looked like somebody "acting" drunk. He surpassed Meth with the trash acting this ep.

But Monet is climbing the ranks! I have accepted that she's always mad and is a scheming ass bytch. I believe her when she says shyt. Davis and Dru just recite their lines on cue.

Ayo...Saxe did convulse on the ground sooo...:yeshrug:. They did give homie the slo-mo death tho. I was surprised to see so many RIP Saxe posts online. I thought everybody hated him lol.

LOL @ Meth I feel you on that shyt. Did his best "drunk frat white boy" for no reason LOL. He better than that