King Of Egypt.
Daps
345877478_2151091251753220_1937409103323708570_n.jpg

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
How is Brayden’s families entire business a Ponzi scheme all of a sudden :dahell:

It honestly doesn’t even make sense

Word, they’ve been this prestige family of business since the show started and all of sudden Braden is there for a month and is the one to figure out the whole business is a sham :huh:

But whenever I think about stuff like that I remember it’s Power and you gotta turn your brain off and just be entertained by the fukkery :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Hopefully they do something to actually progress the plot. Like let these kids actually take another class outside this lecture hall
Honestly, Stansfield is just holding the story back at this point so I hope they finally decide to kick Tariq out of school for good or even a time skip to help move it along.

They can get rid of the Tejadas as well while they’re at it, which they seem to be doing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly, Stansfield is just holding the story back at this point so I hope they finally decide to kick Tariq out of school for good so we can actually see him become more like his father.

They can get rid of the Tejadas as well while they’re at it which they seem to be doing.

I actually liked more of the focus being around the college the first two seasons, it made it feel more unique than the other power shows. Seeing Tariq becoming an assassin in Italy is starting to throw me off

And these Nigerians poppin up every other episode with machetes feels out of place

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I actually liked more of the focus being around the college the first two seasons, it made it feel more unique than the other power shows. Seeing Tariq becoming an assassin in Italy is starting to throw me off

And these Nigerians poppin up every other episode with machetes feels out of place
I just feel like they wrote themselves into a bind with putting the college stipulation on Tariq’s inheritance. It also didn’t help matters that they probably won’t get Victor Garber on the show again to even further the storyline.

That Ponzi scheme is probably going to be their way of writing it out especially if/when they start looking into Weston Holdings.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
dru reminds me too much of Jussie in empire. They can’t kill him cause he’s the gay one but damn i wish they would come up with a better storyline for him. This niggga turned into the gay dexter this season, murking everyone for no reason and being mad and drunk
Naw, Jamal Lyon kept it player. He wasn’t crying over nikkas in that show, they were crying over him