Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Power dropping the ball by not rolling the whole Weston crew into a new series with this Ponzi scheme angle.

Every damn episode is them hitting a different lick on investors and keeping up appearances + using drug profits to throw a few “gains” at their clients as they attempt to use the ponzi to go legit in the sports or entertainment biz.

The shyt can literally be one of the Westons using investor $ to cop an NBA team or some shyt after being a minority partner. Dude uses the celeb connects thru the team to hook other investors in Weston Holdings while scheming on buying out the NBA team owner — who the fans hate because the team ain’t winning and can’t pull in quality free agents.

Yup same with Tate
a sleezy congressman

these are the power spinoffs that would be dope

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Why they make Monet speak like she tweeting with the corny over the top jokes lol. "busy inside scholarship p*ssy" nobody talks like that in real life lmao

I swear ol boy look like he was gonna try and hit it.
I'm always cracking on Mary's acting but she was great on this episode she killed the Golf course scene.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power dropping the ball by not rolling the whole Weston crew into a new series with this Ponzi scheme angle.

Every damn episode is them hitting a different lick on investors and keeping up appearances + using drug profits to throw a few “gains” at their clients as they attempt to use the ponzi to go legit in the sports or entertainment biz.

The shyt can literally be one of the Westons using investor $ to cop an NBA team or some shyt after being a minority partner. Dude uses the celeb connects thru the team to hook other investors in Weston Holdings while scheming on buying out the NBA team owner — who the fans hate because the team ain’t winning and can’t pull in quality free agents.

:ohhh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
On Tariq killing his pops, Ray-Ray and Jabari as well :sas2:
Damn I didn’t think about that, she does know a lot, and it’s the only way for her to get out, or reduce her time. And she just said she would do any one of them dirty if she had to.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
These dudes got the Feds on them and still texting.... phone taps and records would lock them all away.

Good episode though - Tariq and Meths acting at the end was :pachaha:
Tariq's poor acting is the same reason the scene at Ghost's cemetery plot from Season 1 didn't resonate with. Meth may have one upped him this past episode though. Breh had his arms out like a penguin when he was running to meet his bro :mjlol:
Stansfield is never going to accept another Black student.
Effie is a Latina :troll:
Salim the worst typa nikka
Given all that happened this past episode, brehs are still bringing up that cornball from last week and I'm not even mad :russ:

Last edited:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Core audience won't watch. They'd hate on it even harder than they do "Force"

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The Core audience won't watch. They'd hate on it even harder than they do "Force"

Don’t even need the core audience for that show because it won’t have shyt to do with Power and the main cast would be mostly CACs on some Succession shyt. Curtis wouldn’t have a hard time pulling in some name brand folks to round out the cast either.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-That ain't Davis, that's Hot Nickels

- Monet copping all the pleas now. She know she did Diana filth.

-Ya little sis licked up and you getting buns? I ain't Neva been that thirsty. Damn son.

-see how all that bass left Effie voice when somebody drop a bag.

-spanish cop sound like Rosie Perez eating a peanut butter sandwich

-how much y'all wanna bet Dru Gonna start smashing this gay rookie cop?

-How Monet knew what Caine was up to on campus?
-the look on Effie face when ol girl rolled that car window down .

-0ne less cac on the show?I'm satisfied.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

:russ: