Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

No fukkin way he rises thru the ranks in a couple of years and is working for the DEA when he should be Tariq’s age.

And him working on any case involving any member of the St Patrick family is a conflict because of Angela and Paz taking $ from Ghost’s estate.

At the most the kid is a rookie beat cop who got his GED and skipped college.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
One minor thing I noticed that adds to future shyt is Brayden being completely honest with Tariq about Weston Holdings being a ponzi scheme but Tariq not being 100 with Brayden about how he knew the Feds were building the RICO case against the crew. Meaning that Lauren is the one that told him.

Also I think Diana is gonna off Monet to get her freedom especially when she finds out Monet had something to do with Lorenzo's death.

fukk Lauren trying to be all hard when she surrounded by DEA/FED agents in bulletproof vehicles and shyt. I think she still might get taken out by either Cane or Monet at some point.

Saxe had to go at this point but how are they gonna explain the murder/suicide by Theo of the man that basically help set him free from prison?

Tariq is brilliant in his plotting but he is his father's son, meaning I hope he didn't work with Lauren to get Effie caught up on the attempted murder charge. Because that is something Ghost would do.

Power dropping the ball by not rolling the whole Weston crew into a new series with this Ponzi scheme angle.

Every damn episode is them hitting a different lick on investors and keeping up appearances + using drug profits to throw a few “gains” at their clients as they attempt to use the ponzi to go legit in the sports or entertainment biz.

The shyt can literally be one of the Westons using investor $ to cop an NBA team or some shyt after being a minority partner. Dude uses the celeb connects thru the team to hook other investors in Weston Holdings while scheming on buying out the NBA team owner — who the fans hate because the team ain’t winning and can’t pull in quality free agents.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Power dropping the ball by not rolling the whole Weston crew into a new series with this Ponzi scheme angle.

Every damn episode is them hitting a different lick on investors and keeping up appearances + using drug profits to throw a few “gains” at their clients as they attempt to use the ponzi to go legit in the sports or entertainment biz.

The shyt can literally be one of the Westons using investor $ to cop an NBA team or some shyt after being a minority partner. Dude uses the celeb connects thru the team to hook other investors in Weston Holdings while scheming on buying out the NBA team owner — who the fans hate because the team ain’t winning and can’t pull in quality free agents.
:ohhh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No fukkin way he rises thru the ranks in a couple of years and is working for the DEA when he should be Tariq’s age.

And him working on any case involving any member of the St Patrick family is a conflict because of Angela and Paz taking $ from Ghost’s estate.

At the most the kid is a rookie beat cop who got his GED and skipped college.
I thought the same thing as well, but I looked in the credits and the character is nicknamed "Junior", but with the last name Young. Surely the writers aren't dumb enough to have him change up his last name to in order to not have his past brought to the light especially in his line of work :mjlol:

Knowing the writers though, they'll use it as a convenient way to get the case against everyone thrown out as there’s no logical reasoning for the character to be back.

Last edited: