Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
This Episode Covered Some Major Ground

Lorenzo Has No Clue What He's Getting Himself Into With Mecca. The Only Thing That Him & Monet Agree Upon Together Since He's Been Out Of Prison Is Absolutely "Nothing" ❌

Monet Has Lost Total Control. Control Over The Business, Lorenzo, Mecca, The Kids & Her Emotions. She's Getting Desperate...This May Cause Her To Bite Off More Than She's Able To Chew βœ…

Cane Is Jealous Of Dru. I Can Feel A "Kane & Abel" Vibe Between Them

Dru Needs To Leave Everett Alone. He's Like An Old Refrigerator..Can't Hold Water

Dianna Did The Exact Opposite Of What Monet Told Her To Do In Regards To Tariq. This May Open Up A Whole New Can Of Worms

Tariq Is Not A Snitch...I Noticed He Cut To The Chase With Everybody He Met Up With This Episode. I Guess Being Locked Up Has Opened His Eyes To The Fact That He Has No Time To Waste. He'll Go Free..How Though?......That Will Be Mouth Dropping

Yaz Did As Best She Could For A Child. She's Been Through So Much. That Baby Needs A Hug

Brayden Is Clueless As To Who Tariq Really Is..Poor Kid

Tate Was Really Focused On His Political Future In This Episode. Some Of His Mannerisms While Speaking With Tariq Gave Me "Menace To Society" Vibes

Lauren Is Way In Over Her Head. I Hope She Survives This Fiasco

Saxe, Davis, Jenny, & Tameka Are All Foolish If They Think Tariq Won't Wiggle His Way Out Of This...

I'm Glad Davis Mentioned How Many People Carrie Has Been With That's Involved In This Investigation..Her Eyes Needed To Be Opened About The Fact That She's The Common Denominator. Regardless Of What Happens...She Needs Christmas Cancelled On Her

Zeke Is Clueless, But The Truth May Crush Him

Mecca Is Giving Me Scorned Baby Daddy Vibes. His Agenda Is Dark & It's Going To Be Shocking How His Hand Plays Out

This Season Has Built Up To Be Fire...My Prediction Is Somebody Will Die..Could It Be Cane,Everett,Lauren,Or Carrie? We'll See...βœ…

All In All
This Episode Was

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fun lil episode
they really brought back that snitch dude being merked in the recap for his wife to tell lorenzo to watch his back? she better not be a problem 2 seasons from now
bussy boy chronicles about to get put to an end
Cane flying so close to the sun and his dumbass dont even know it, nikka can't stay out of his own way and now even more people know he's behind this shyt. nikka KNOWS he could go down without Davis' help and refuses to help Tariq. might really be Kanan's long lost son
Brayden bout to turn on the team unless Papa Weston gives in, Tate getting everything he wants this season, might get Carrie's drawls at this rate too
Lauren finna snitch, Di got hit a week after Effie was in the spot. Trifecta complete :blessed:

Mecca's hitters :wow: Almost feels like he's gon rip the Tejada's to shreds

whole school lookin at Carrie like a bussdown :mjcry:

All these nikkas at school finna die, Stansfield's rep about to be through the GUTTER

feels like book 1 never had this many dumbasses running in tandem

final thought: tiddies were definitely tiddying. made me forget who died for a second
"THAT SNITCH DUDE"
WAS LORENZOS BROTHER
SO THATS KIND OF A BIG DEAL.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tariq bout to show why he has more lives than a cat. Brushandra or whatever got a body out this world and is cute too. Been sleeping on her until that dress seen. Ass was sitting up quite nicely too in that black dress.
:gucci:YOU nikkaS JUST NOW
CATCHING ON TO LIGHT SKIN KEISHA
AFTER SHE GETS FAT?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Given what we saw between Mecca and Zo, Zo gonna lose.

I do wonder. Is Cane Mecca's son (plot twist)? Or will Cane look at Mecca as his new father and throw Zo to the bushes. Like Tariq did with Kanan and Ghost?

:unimpressed:SO LETS IGNORE THE FACT
THAT MECCA HAS BEEN GONE
SINCE HE WAS 16 AND NEVER EVEN
KNEW ZEKE EXISTED.

HOW THE fukk HE GONNA
BE CANES FATHER?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
only thing about mecca and his military trained goons is like... if he's being built as the big bad.. how the fukk is tariq and/or the tejada family supposed to compete with that and take them down realistically?
MAYBE HES NOT THE BIG BAD?

TEJADAS MAY HAVE BEEF
WITH THEIR IN LAWS SOON.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:unimpressed:SO LETS IGNORE THE FACT
THAT MECCA HAS BEEN GONE
SINCE HE WAS 16 AND NEVER EVEN
KNEW ZEKE EXISTED.

HOW THE fukk HE GONNA
BE CANES FATHER?

He never knew any of them even existed. So either Cane is the oldest or Zeke is the oldest.