Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tate killed this episode. Hopefully we get one more season of him on ghost 2 before he gets his own show.

Yaz was dripping with the Burberry And that Vutton coat, Kane's daddy had on was sweet too.

Definitely like what they did with the whore's character. Hopefully she dont die.

Mary's a bad actress but at least I'm starting to feel a little hatred for her character. But when it hits the fan, I dont how she will handle it. Zeke gonna hate her. Her daughter did the ultimate betrayal and slept with Tariq.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@KingsOfKings

i like your synopsis

bradon is going to react off the info thinking that Ty fukked him, either they gon split on some Tommy ghost shyt or figure it out together

we always know some how shyt gon get figured out, but i can see them having an issue post finale leading into season 3

Tariq bout to show why he has more lives than a cat. Brushandra or whatever got a body out this world and is cute too. Been sleeping on her until that dress seen. Ass was sitting up quite nicely too in that black dress.

lightskin Keisha

only thing about mecca and his military trained goons is like... if he's being built as the big bad.. how the fukk is tariq and/or the tejada family supposed to compete with that and take them down realistically?

they will figure a way, the thing about power everyone has a button and this is all about who’s pushing who’s buttons. Despite meccas manipulation of Cain, and having it all together his weaknesses is Monet and trying to have a relationship with his son, and it’s got him exposing himself and moving sloppily