Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Now that I'm thinking about it.... there's another loophole in the legal side of things this season that doesn't make remote sense. Theoretically, couldn't McClean just use the Saxe/Jenny relationship as grounds for the case against Riq being thrown out and essentially everyone walking free?

Lauren wouldn't have to testify, which would save her life as well as Milgram's in the process from Cane and the Tejadas.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Now that I'm thinking about it.... there's another loophole in the legal side of things this season that doesn't make remote sense. Theoretically, couldn't McClean just use the Saxe/Jenny relationship as grounds for the case against Riq being thrown out and essentially everyone walking free?

Lauren wouldn't have to testify, which would save her life as well as Milgram's in the process from Cane and the Tejadas.

Saxe is his inside man to how the government works. Plus, him and Saxe did some shady shyt. So that could blow up on Davis too.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
fun lil episode
they really brought back that snitch dude being merked in the recap for his wife to tell lorenzo to watch his back? she better not be a problem 2 seasons from now
bussy boy chronicles about to get put to an end
Cane flying so close to the sun and his dumbass dont even know it, nikka can't stay out of his own way and now even more people know he's behind this shyt. nikka KNOWS he could go down without Davis' help and refuses to help Tariq. might really be Kanan's long lost son
Brayden bout to turn on the team unless Papa Weston gives in, Tate getting everything he wants this season, might get Carrie's drawls at this rate too
Lauren finna snitch, Di got hit a week after Effie was in the spot. Trifecta complete :blessed:

Mecca's hitters :wow: Almost feels like he's gon rip the Tejada's to shreds

whole school lookin at Carrie like a bussdown :mjcry:

All these nikkas at school finna die, Stansfield's rep about to be through the GUTTER

feels like book 1 never had this many dumbasses running in tandem

final thought: tiddies were definitely tiddying. made me forget who died for a second

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
LMAO at Batista being married to Laquerta in a whole different universe :dead:

Dexter ending was so ass man :snoop:
I was waiting for someone to mention this :mjlol:, Power knew what they were doing:pachaha:

This show is ridiculous, Tariq gets bail and instantly starts telling anyone he talks to that he did kill his professor :gucci:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
All the detectives had their own version of
200.gif
When Tariq said no to the deal :dead:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Man this was another good episode.

-Caine is a fukking idiot for sticking up Davis. The killing part is after he got out of the car he told him to tell Monet hello :laff:

-Either Milgrim or Lauren is going to end up dead by the season finale.
-Lauren Velez (from NY Undercover) still looks good 30+ yrs later.
-Tariq done bagged Diana, Effie, & Lauren all in one season. Pimp.
-The bullshyt between Lorenzo/Mecca is just beginning w/Caine and his brother in the middle.

-Monet done created a bag of shyt by not telling Mecca about Zeke and then having 3 other children down the line. She's done a "good" job keeping Zeke blind to the drug game and who he really is. When that family figures that shyt out nothing but chaos! I could see Lorenzo possibly trying to kill Zeke as a lesson to Monet (hope not).

-Diana should have left Lorenzo where he was at because he's giving Monet grief because he still wants to be in the game when she wants to ride on Zeke's name to get out of it.

Last edited:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This shyt wild. I don’t know where it’s going and who I’m supposed to be rooting for but I’m just here for the ride :pachaha:

The funniest part of the show right now is when they be like “Tariq, did you kill the cop?” He’s like no way, can’t pin that on me, I’m not a cop killer.

What about the professor?

Tariq: :ld: