Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Only way Tariq walks is if cane dies and he can pin the bodies on him then.

Nahhhh the Lauren situation is going to be what gets the case against him thrown out. Only problem with it is that Saxe can’t mention Lauren and how he found out without mentioning the fact that he is dating Jenny.

As we’ve seen before in Power, cases almost always end up getting them thrown out because of conflicts of interest. One of my major issues with the law enforcement side of things on the show as I’ve said. It’s exactly what happened last season and likely will happen again.

The more surprising aspect is that they haven’t made the Ray Ray connection with Tariq, which I’m guessing is how Blanca will be back next season.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nahhhh the Lauren situation is going to be what gets the case against him thrown out. Only problem with it is that Saxe can’t mention Lauren and how he found out without mentioning the fact that he is dating Jenny.

As we’ve seen before in Power, guilty people don’t get off of cases. They find ways to get them thrown out because of conflicts of interest. One of my major issues with the law enforcement side of things on the show as I’ve said.

The more surprising aspect is that they haven’t made the Ray Ray connection with Tariq, which I’m guessing is how Blanca will be back next season.
KANAN WENT DOWN FOR RAY RAY

CASE CLOSED
:devil:
:evil:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:gucci:YOU nikkaS JUST NOW
CATCHING ON TO LIGHT SKIN KEISHA
AFTER SHE GETS FAT?

fukk up nikka!

I'm bouncing all over her big ass :noah:

big-booty-bouncing.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
While it's true, I can't help but laugh at Zeke's neverending stupidity

"A Rick Fox looking dude had a tattoo..........he my daddy? :dwillhuh:"

:dead:

Shout out to Batista and Laguerta finally hooking up in the beginning. Shame it couldn't be under better circumstances :heh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If that’s the case, then explain why Blanca is coming back?

Just because the case is closed, doesn’t mean that it can’t be reopened again especially if they find something afoot with it and are looking at Tariq.

SHE WAS ON 3 EPISODES
LAST SEASON TOO GOING
AGAINST SAXE...

SO WHO KNOWS WHAT THEYLL
HAVE HER DOING.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Tate killed this episode. Hopefully we get one more season of him on ghost 2 before he gets his own show.

Yaz was dripping with the Burberry And that Vutton coat, Kane's daddy had on was sweet too.

Definitely like what they did with the whore's character. Hopefully she dont die.

Mary's a bad actress but at least I'm starting to feel a little hatred for her character. But when it hits the fan, I dont how she will handle it. Zeke gonna hate her. Her daughter did the ultimate betrayal and slept with Tariq.

i won’t say betrayal, but it’s an angle, her mom stay telling her use her looks and what not to push an agenda, just gotta see what’s her game