Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

MD20

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best part of the episode. Why are we supposed to pretend Tariq is from the streets? This nikka had it made, for 17 out of 19 years of his life, in a big ass pent house with all the latest and great kicks and tech. Went to private schools his entire life.

Tariq put himself into this mess, if he never shot ghost his father would be mayor right now
Wasn't Tariq tricked and later kidnapped by Kanan at first?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tariq trusts Effie after she ratted him out like a year ago?
Monet just accepts that her son essentially ratted out Tariq for a crime he did himself?

Why would she care what happens to Tariq as long as it doesn't come back on her family (it will)?

The problem the Tejada's have and don't realize (outside of Mecca) is that when Riq walks after the case gets thrown out because of Lauren and Milgram, they're going to turn their attention towards Caine and he will end up with 3 bodies on his record.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why would she care what happens to Tariq as long as it doesn't come back on her family (it will)?

The problem the Tejada's have and don't realize (outside of Mecca) is that when Riq walks after the case gets thrown out because of Lauren and Milgram, they're going to turn their attention towards Caine and he will end up with 3 bodies on his record.

caine is gonna take the fall or be killed imo.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Zo already told Monet she fukked up. :ufdup:

Women and children don't belong in war. :francis:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Not sure i would call Lauryn a snake cause she genuinely likes him. She’s just young, dumb and confused like most broads

she rockin a wire, and ain’t say nothing, and bout to get up on the stand, i understand this all stems from some bs, but she rolled with it, and ain’t said shyt after asking this man to start telling his business

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
caine is gonna take the fall or be killed imo.

I definitely think he will end up taking the fall, but not before he ends up taking out Lauren as she's the most expendable of Tariq's love interests on the show and serves no purpose storyline wise long term. I'm guessing that Milgram's gone as well judging by the casting announcement that was made a few days ago.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I definitely think he will end up taking the fall, but not before he ends up taking out Lauren as she's the most expendable of Tariq's love interests on the show and serves no purpose storyline wise long term.

yeah, i think him killing or trying to kill her will give the cops their fall guy for everything, and all Tariq gotta do is play dumb and shocked.

they already should Caine is being played by Mecca (in the sense of Mecca is using him as a pawn to keep Monet afloat), and getting at odds with both of his Parents.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I definitely think he will end up taking the fall, but not before he ends up taking out Lauren as she's the most expendable of Tariq's love interests on the show and serves no purpose storyline wise long term.

I don't think they're gonna take out the Angela of the show so quickly.

One of them definitely gonna get shot. But die. Too early for that. Diana clearly is Lauren and Effie. But that's destined to end badly, because of Cane. If one of them is gonna die, I think it'll be Effie. Because she's the only one that didn't fukk him over royally.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't think they're gonna take out the Angela of the show so quickly.

Ehhhh Effie still has a story to tell just as Diana does. Lauren doesn't really serve a purpose to the show and I just can't see the relationship with Tariq lasting long term once he finds out about the wire and the ramifications of how it almost ruined his life. They already have the Ramirez connection with the Tejada family and Lauren and Brayden are the two people that can tie Caine to being in the room and placing the badge. Even the school can't have her taking the stand so she's going to have to go one way or another.

Of course it totally might end up being Milgram that dies as she's making the exact same mistakes that Jabarri did that got him killed.

I still don't think that Tariq is going to finish out the full college term at Stansfield as the only way that he will really become Ghost is by becoming battle harden from the streets just like Ghost did.