Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
That fool definitely gonna catch a hot one. I understand Caine shot the cameras but I'm pretty sure the clerk can identify Brayden since these idiots didn't kill him.

That would make sense being they were both freshmen in Season 1. I can see Tariq being 18/19. While Diana may be younger than them no way Dru and Caine the same age. They both gotta be at least a couple years older. Power always fukking up the age/timelines for no apparent reason.

Not to mention the bullet holes in the brand new whip from when they robbed the stash house. That won't attract police attention :skip:

If Tariq play the situation right he should be able to find himself right in the middle of that entanglement :steviej:

That's the wire she's wearing to ensnare the campus drug dealer.

She has a sickness:troll: Overall they really ramped up the fukkery this episode. How was Caine able to just slide into Brayden and Tariq's room unannounced?:dahell: Furthermore if its that easy no need to wait until Brayden is puking his guts out in the bathroom to plant the dead cop's badge. I must be in the minority but I wasn't rocking with Effie's new hair. I hate when broads do that wig/weave or whatever u wanna call it bullshyt. Almost didn't recognize her. Tate getting closer to Professor Milgram's drawers by the episode. Pretty sure she'll suffer a relapse in due time:shaq: How tall is his brother BTW? He look tiny as shyt:russ: Stern is the cockroach who never dies:mjpls: What song was playing during the end credits? That shyt slap.

I don't think they kill of Brayden, it seems to me like he's supposed to be the Tommy of this show

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
-missed an opportunity to play 'Youre All I Need " in this episode
-Monet need to be the new Black Widow
-Zeke looking like a doofy ass Eddie Winslow
-Elvin got finessed
-Diana friend looking like midnight snacc
-Dru hit that cac with that cinnamon jab
-They got rich boy out here pistol whipping fools now
That's Effie

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There’s not much thought. Diana was telling Monet that she needs to go to school to get a MBA in the second episode of this season. That comment immediately confused me on her age because you can’t just go get a mba without a bachelors.

Even in season 1 she mentioned that she didn't even have her Bachelor's when she asked Monet why Zeke could go to college but she couldn't.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
What was up with the watch situation?
Milgram suggested that she wear a wire . Cops gave her that watch. Which is a Rolex. Viewers think Tariq is hip to it already when he asked about it.

Just a thought

(((They could've spent it so that the Candyman looking dude with the giraffe neck that was dating Lauren is back in the mix. He already got a vendetta against Tariq as it is. Writers....smh)))

I don't think it's going to be tariq himself but someone that knows him and drops a dime on him in passing in Convo. I mean Lightskin Keisha already hip to Course connect and through her the girl Zeke was boning is aware as well.

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

Daps

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

Daps

KingsOfKings

Daps

KingsOfKings