Same thing I was saying but on the power wiki joint

Zeke is born in 10/21/98
Zeke Cross

Cain is born in 12/16/99

dru 1/18/2001

Diane 9/12/2002

tariq 11/24/2002

so this dude zeke is 23 going pro early

There’s not much thought. Diana was telling Monet that she needs to go to school to get a MBA in the second episode of this season. That comment immediately confused me on her age because you can’t just go get a mba without a bachelors.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a 24 year old rookie now. If he declared as a junior he's going pro early.

yeah but zeke is supposed to be a high level nba prospect. And didn’t he just move up there. Either way a freshman (Tariq who skipped his senior year of HS) doing his assignments if he’s a Jr is another plot hole.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but zeke is supposed to be a high level nba prospect. And didn’t he just move up there. Either way a freshman (Tariq who skipped his senior year of HS) doing his assignments if he’s a Jr is another plot hole.
thy lied about his age. It's all going to come out when they do the background investigating

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Good episode very entertaining, they just need to stop with all the non Harlem activities:dame:

Prof Milgram Fine self had too many clothes on this episode. When is her sex addiction Gon relapse we waiting? :martin:

On another note lookwise it ain't no competition Diana is dead last she got a Big ass head and her elbows are darker than her whole complexion (for the real playas that know if A Woman don't know how to properly wash and exfoliate her elbows you don't want to know what's going on downtown) :huhldup:

I'm confused so Zeke is Dante and Monet son :dead: I love th fukkery in this show I know Tate Gon get in them Milgram Guts :noah:

And last but not least Zeke be making some dumbass facial expressions:dwillhuh: :why:<<<<<<(that's his range) be having me rolling on the floor
I ain't gon hold you, boy do be looking confused as a custody battle tho.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if they try to make Mecca Effies dad too? She made a foreshadowy comment about her parents. fukk it why not? I think Angela and Mecca are her parents. We know what happened to Angie, so she doesn't wanna talk about her. And dad is all preoccupied with his HS sweetheart. Makes sense to me. Mecca or Tate is Effies dad.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Fif went full :dame:….. show was wack anyway, I was tryin, but I’m out :hubie:

:dame::dame: