Reppin
How is zeke 1 year apart with Cane and that tejada nikka not know about it lol

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Anybody caught homeboy putting is shoes on a loop during Monet visit in jail?:francis:
I think it’s a wrap for me this season MJB’s acting is atrocious :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just started watching the season and i ain’t trying to get no spoilers but is Redman really sick? He look like Charlie Murphy did when he was sick

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Courtney Kemp said the age of the kids and how it happened will all be revealed this season. She said Monet has secrets.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
There’s not much thought. Diana was telling Monet that she needs to go to school to get a MBA in the second episode of this season. That comment immediately confused me on her age because you can’t just go get a mba without a bachelors.

none of the age stuff makes sense. I assumed Zeke was younger than Cane. They played him like he was a freshman in college and same age as Tariq all this time. How is Tariq’s scholarship tied to him if he’s damn near a senior?!?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The most likely theory that makes sense storyline wise and prevent confusion is for Mecca to be Zeke's biological dad and someone else be his mom with Monet stepping in and helping to raise him together before Mecca disappeared the way that he did.

It would explain the Monet/Lorenzo timeline as Zeke would have already been in the picture and known as her nephew when she met Lorenzo and explain how Zeke is older than everyone else. We don't know how long Zeke's been living with them or any of the Tejada backstory, we just know that he came to live with them at some point.

This doesn’t make sense either because the convo with Mecca and Monet makes it seem like they created the child together. It also makes it seem like he didn’t know Zeke was his child until recently and that’s why he came back… like Monet was hiding it from him

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This doesn’t make sense either because the convo with Mecca and Monet makes it seem like they created the child together. It also makes it seem like he didn’t know Zeke was his child until recently and that’s why he came back… like Monet was hiding it from him

There’s a 1 year time gap between Mecca dipping out and her marrying Lorenzo, so it’s likely that Mecca dipped out and then Monet had the kid during that timeframe. Would make Zeke 24 though, but Power doesn’t seem to care about the timeline adding up.

Still brings up the question though of how did Mecca find out all of a sudden that Zeke was his son when he’s had 24 years to figure it out.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
none of the age stuff makes sense. I assumed Zeke was younger than Cane. They played him like he was a freshman in college and same age as Tariq all this time. How is Tariq’s scholarship tied to him if he’s damn near a senior?!?
Man i need to become a writer part time
:russ::mjlol: