Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Oh the ether that may be given :ohlawd::pachaha:

I hope it's on the same level as when he was drunk and he made Tariq cry. :mjlol:

"nikka, how many fukking times have you lied to me? Huh? I think I'm the one that deserves the benefit of the doubt here, don't you? You got no choice. We've done everything we can to protect you. I told your mother the same thing, we've pulled out every.....stop. Nothing left. Just confess! :scust: :mjtf:"

:deadmanny:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Good episode very entertaining, they just need to stop with all the non Harlem activities:dame:

Prof Milgram Fine self had too many clothes on this episode. When is her sex addiction Gon relapse we waiting? :martin:

On another note lookwise it ain't no competition Diana is dead last she got a Big ass head and her elbows are darker than her whole complexion (for the real playas that know if A Woman don't know how to properly wash and exfoliate her elbows you don't want to know what's going on downtown) :huhldup:

I'm confused so Zeke is Dante and Monet son :dead: I love th fukkery in this show I know Tate Gon get in them Milgram Guts :noah:

And last but not least Zeke be making some dumbass facial expressions:dwillhuh: :why:<<<<<<(that's his range) be having me rolling on the floor

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
How long before Lil Guap turns on Cane or tries to? Y'all notice that they link up but they both suffer from need of approval? With Cane it's approval from his mom/pops , with Guap it's from his peers

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
dope ep....such a nostalgia trip to see Meth and Mary together...they've come a long way.....:wow:

could have done without the gay scenes obviously....:dame:

Monet sister gonna have to make an appearance on the show soon....to make sense of this plot twist...:wow:

got a feelin Reek gonna end up merc'n his girlfriend cuz of that rolex.......:mjgrin:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I thought fif clued on last episode that the dyke shyt is better than gay shyt but this today :dame::dame::dame::dame::dame:

I'm hoping we at least get effie turning out diana to balance the bucci to pucci ratio

These dudes caping for moody ass monet :mjlol: