Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1. They was better off having zeke drive off a cliff , than have Lorenzo shoot him, so u can have mo now try to kill him

2. and here we go again with the feds looking at Tariq again.. it’s only been one day he been free and now he back in the eye of the feds for another murder

lol
Tariq only a freshman in college and has 4 murders under his belt
is responsible for the death of like 20 others
has been on trial for two murders

and yep now next season will be under the eye of the dea

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lorenzo walked out like he was about to make a store run and grab some bread and some swishers. Goes to make a hit on the connect who was supposed to be military trained all by his lonesome no back up etc. Lorenzo just going to kill this dangerous dude and be back in time for supper. Makes perfect sense smh

Then just takes a shot on a guy in the dark who is clearly a foot taller than mecca and assume anyone getting on the jet must be mecca smh

Not to mention a star athlete getting killed and the shyt not all over the news but the guy who was stashed by the government death being all over the news .

Power :blessed:
what happened to that female trained killer on mecca payroll

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It’s amazing u have this global snitch who is surrounded by military train individuals and Monet takes him out quick and nobody in the building here’s a gun shot ..wow

power the new sons of anarchy

prob sound proof walls

I mean Asian chef was slicing dudes beforehand

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Seems like she was trying to go the Shakespeare route where she’s trying to make us feel for the a$$hole.
So by the time they kill him we feel bad

There’s nothing that they can do at this point to garner sympathy for his character because of his previous transgressions. Even reuniting Yazz with Tasha doesn’t change anything considering that she should have went with her in the first place and he directly caused the situation.

If they really wanted to try and garner him sympathy, then he should have been unselfish enough to let her go with the good adoption family and complete away from the psychos in him and Tasha.

That kid needs a fresh start and not back in the same situation as she was before.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I agree, but if Courtney hated the accolades and attention Omari/Ghost was getting and wanted to show it was her writing and not the character/Omari's acting that was the true star of the show, then why give us "Baby Ghost" in Tariq. Tariq is just the younger, less talented, more unlikeable version of the character her audience loves. Should have made him very different from Ghost; it's just a dumb idea from the start. Its like she listened to Hov and was like "I made Ghost I can make another Ghost." bytch its the same character! Youre not proving a damn thing. Guess she'll get her chance to show and prove at Netflix.
TARIQ IS NOTHING LIKE GHOST.

GHOSTS MOVE IN SILENCE
WHILE TARIQ IS ALWAYS
MAKING THE BLOCK HOT
THEN GETTING BAILED OUT
WITH PLOT ARMOR.

THEY COULDNT PIN
shyt ON GHOST AND HAD
TO FRAME HIM MULTIPLE TIMES.

TARIQ ALWAYS GETS CAUGHT
AND COURTNEY JUST WRITES HIM
OUT OF IT.
:devil:
:evil:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
k936w9sknbg81.jpg

:russ:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Lorenzo walked out like he was about to make a store run and grab some bread and some swishers. Goes to make a hit on the connect who was supposed to be military trained all by his lonesome no back up etc. Lorenzo just going to kill this dangerous dude and be back in time for supper. Makes perfect sense smh

Then just takes a shot on a guy in the dark who is clearly a foot taller than mecca and assume anyone getting on the jet must be mecca smh

Not to mention a star athlete getting killed and the shyt not all over the news but the guy who was stashed by the government death being all over the news .
No worries. I'm sure Diana was keeping Papi's pernil warm in the oven:mjgrin:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THEY fukkED THIS FINALE UP
SO BAD IT FEELS LIKE
COURTNEY WAS JUST TRYING
TO GET THIS shyt OUT
OF THE WAY BEFORE SHE
LEFT FOR NETFLIX.

:devil:
:evil:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Everything Ghost said was real. Tariq wasn't gonna do real time for killing the man who killed his sister. With Ghost having higher ups on his side Tariq would be seen as a hero. shyt was stupid as fukk to kill Ghost. Even Omari said he wanted a season 7.. i re-watched the OG power and the only season i didn't like was season. Season 5 was the best IMO. Season 6 was good but the ending was stupid.
Can someone explain to me why you kill off the reason the show blew and everyone's favorite character to spin off to a show with everyone's least favorite in Tariq? Make it make sense???