Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Power Book II: Ghost Finale: Exiting Show Boss Courtney Kemp on Killing [Spoiler], Bringing Back a Power OG

TVLINE | What moment from the finale are you most looking forward to the fans seeing?

I’m very much looking forward to Tariq getting Yaz to their mom, even if he can’t join them. If people don’t love Tariq now, what can be said?… If you don’t love him, then something is deeply wrong with you, because he has now become a great kid. He has become a great person. Someone who can really value someone’s needs over his own.

:laff:
WTF :mindblown: 50 needs to cancel that bytch from any involvement moving forward. She's a fukking idiot.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: Wtf is Courtney talking about?! I still hate this nikka Tariq. I've been watching to see if he gets fukked over for killing his pops and to see if Ghost is really dead (I know:comeon:). I don't give a fukk about Tariq lol
Omari wants to come back, so maybe if she is no longer involved it can happen.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
THEY fukkED THIS FINALE UP
SO BAD IT FEELS LIKE
COURTNEY WAS JUST TRYING
TO GET THIS shyt OUT
OF THE WAY BEFORE SHE
LEFT FOR NETFLIX.

:devil:
:evil:
We saw how that worked out for the GOT writers.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ 50 CANCELING HER.

SHES HIGHER IN THE HIEARCHY
BETWEEN THE 2.
:devil:
:evil:
she's not really especially since she left lionsgate and 50 has BMF

Courtney hasn't proven she can create a show by herself. Her ABC show and HBO shows never made it to air there is a reason for that. :sas2: