Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they fukked up. Should have had Zeke go to the NBA and cut ties with the family. I honestly thought Zeke was gonna kill himself driving that car to his death.

Monet will figure out Lorenzo killed Zeke. Diana gonna feel guilty as hell always fukking shyt up.

This whole shyt is crazy about Dru or Caine being #2. Clearly they need Tariq to be the man.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I think they fukked up. Should have had Zeke go to the NBA and cut ties with the family. I honestly thought Zeke was gonna kill himself driving that car to his death.

Monet will figure out Lorenzo killed Zeke. Diana gonna feel guilty as hell always fukking shyt up.

This whole shyt is crazy about Dru or Caine being #2. Clearly they need Tariq to be the man.

Killing Zeke was dumb.

have him get shot, resentful and then push the family away on some spite shyt while he figures out how to get form the G League or some shyt like that.

Then he eventually makes the league and Monet keeps trying to reach out but he ignores her. Then at some point she keeps whining to Lorenzo about how Zeke told her to fukk off and he lets it slip that he actually shot Zeke but it was a mistake.

Monet is on some “fukk that you ruined things with me and my son forever” shyt and leaves Lorenzo and the kids take sides

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Damn 2 Bit.. nikka broke up with Courtney Kemp and she took him off the show. :mjlol: I seen it from the jump. I was like there ain't no way he stays with her. He used her as a come up.

Wild shyt is he would’ve been great for this show

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
This show got some poor writing. Plot holes everywhere. Feels like I'm watching an anime lol

- I would love to see a book of Tate. Tate is easily one of the best characters on the show.

- Why couldn't monet just tell Cane to pretend to kill Lorenzo. Tariq came in clutch to tell him the plan.

- did Dru ditch the plan to go meet up with Everett? This nikka...

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show got some poor writing. Plot holes everywhere. Feels like I'm watching an anime lol

- I would love to see a book of Tate. Tate is easily one of the best characters on the show.

- Why couldn't monet just tell Cane to pretend to kill Lorenzo. Tariq came in clutch to tell him the plan.

She explained already that Mecca would be watching and if Caine was pretending Mecca would figure the shyt out and kill them all.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness

Tate is supposed to be Book V and it should be full of fukkery :mjlit: