AND IMMEDIATELY TYPE
THE SPOILER IN THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE.

HOW THE fukk IS
SOME ONE SUPPOSED TO
AVOID SEEING THE SPOILER?

ARE YOU RETARDED?
:devil:
:evil:

You entitled silver spoon fed trust fund baby girl school girl ass bytch ...
Am I retarded ? Why you so soft it ain't that serious I can tell you have no real power in ya real life cuz you acting like you the fukkin Czar of the coli get the fukk outta my face wit that bullshyt tryna insult someone over a God damn spoiler fukk you you faggit bytch

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I’m still :mindblown: at how that 4 years older shyt even made it out of the writers room.

We could have still got the same fukkery of the son reveal if they just put him at age 22 from jump and said he was Mary’s kid with Dante from high school before Zo came in the picture who was raised as her nephew because she had him so young.

How the fukk does the extra 4 years not create a bunch of :wtf::rudy::dahell::sitdown::birdman::ufdup: when they brought that bullshyt up anywhere from the writers room to the table read to filming the episode? :pachaha:

It's crazy what you can get away with when you're an established show. There are writing classes in colleges that will look at you like :scust: if you pitch ideas like that. The "four years" thing would get removed after one draft. :russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Not at all. Tariq obviously is walking from these murders, so use the last minute or two to set up them finding out about his connection to Ray Ray, which is likely the reason why Blanca will be back next season.

I’m not saying that they can’t write it in, i am saying that be a lot to dump on the season, with so many story lines already, but who knows :yeshrug:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Yep said this weeks ago in here, she has zero shape, she posted some pics of her on a boat in a bikini, not flattering at all

ttYEu1n.png

Not for me

Diana is my type
:wow:

Last edited: