Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You right, but Diana dropped the biggest teas at the dinner table whenever they would get on her about Tariq. That shyt really tell triggered her. :mjlol:

:mjgrin: Diana ain't gonna take it well when she find out Tariq still fuccing Effie.

What she said about Cane at the dinner table wasn't even the biggest tea that she could have used against him :sas2:

Remember, Papi doesn't know that Cane actually committed one of those murders being used against Tariq and that could easily come back on the family when it's all said and done. He also didn't know that Cane and Monet are still dealing with Tariq as well even when he told them all not to.

So if anything, she went easy on him.

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
What she said about Cane at the dinner table wasn't even the biggest tea that she could have used against him :sas2:

Remember, Papi doesn't know that Cane actually committed one of those murders being used against Tariq and that could easily come back on the family when it's all said and done. He also didn't know that Cane and Monet are still dealing with Tariq as well even when he told them all not to.

Left the real flames for Monet given all the abuse she been through. :russ:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

I mean look. Yes, Tariq could have "saved" Jabari, but not really. Cane is the one who shot him and basically forced Tariq to finish him or be killed himself. Also Cane gave him Ramirez's gun, so you know Cane had a backup if Tariq even moved a little funny. Nosey people always get themselves in trouble on this show, but Cane is the constant with a lot of the BS that's been going on.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I mean look. Yes, Tariq could have "saved" Jabari, but not really. Cane is the one who shot him and basically forced Tariq to finish him or be killed himself. Also Cane gave him Ramirez's gun, so you know Cane had a backup if Tariq even moved a little funny. Nosey people always get themselves in trouble on this show, but Cane is the constant with a lot of the BS that's been going on.

That's not my point :mjlol:

What do you think Papi is going to want to do to Cane if he finds out that he was the one who killed Ramirez instead of Tariq? Even Diana wasn't stupid enough to throw Cane under the bus like that and put his life in jeopardy.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Milgrim iq matches them 2 morons jabari and zeek. All that deep philosophising just to get jedi mind tricked by a kid lmao.
Ole girl is beautiful. However, I swear it seemed like she was acting in a different show than everyone else. Its like she took the Soap Opera part too literally. Feel like Im watching day time tv every time she opens her mouth. :gucci:

She was beautiful tho :mjcry:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Yall tripping I said spoiler alert and I'm sure if I saw it someone else saw it you taking your job way too serious @CHICAGO it's not that serious ...
But I don't think it was real tho cuz something done seem right about that I think Starz trying throw us off idk