Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yall tripping I said spoiler alert and I'm sure if I saw it someone else saw it you taking your job way too serious @CHICAGO it's not that serious ...
But I don't think it was real tho cuz something done seem right about that I think Starz trying throw us off idk

YOU PUT SPOILERS IN SPOILER TAGS.

YOU DONT SAY SPOILER ALERT
AND IMMEDIATELY TYPE
THE SPOILER IN THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE.

HOW THE fukk IS
SOME ONE SUPPOSED TO
AVOID SEEING THE SPOILER?

ARE YOU RETARDED?
:devil:
:evil:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Somebody is going to have to take the fall for those murders and it's not enough time left in the season to do so. The smart thing to do storyline wise would have Blanca come back and team up with law enforcement to go after both Tariq and the Tejada's since they know there's a connection between the two.

Use Ray Ray's murder to get Tariq to flip on the Tejada's and the three bodies they have since he doesn't have an alibi anymore now that Lakeisha is dead. The connection to Ramirez murder is enough to get the Ray Ray one opened again.

that be a lot

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
That's not my point :mjlol:

What do you think Papi is going to want to do to Cane if he finds out that he was the one who killed Ramirez instead of Tariq? Even Diana wasn't stupid enough to throw Cane under the bus like that and put his life in jeopardy.
:hhh: Why have you committed to calling this fictional character "Papi"? He has a name. It's Lorenzo.