Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:dead: At Diana willing to blow up her family just because she don't want to talk about how she knows so much about Tariq's case & her 'ship with him.

Let you find out that your cousin is actually your brother and your mother has been lying about it all along. You'd have the same reaction as well. That was her plan all along to tell it at the dinner table anyways, which is why she offered to make dinner.

It's laughable and mindboggling that people think she'd have any other reaction other than anger.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Of course you can, especially still in the 90s. People be having fake bdays, incorrect SSNs, misspellings and typos on official documents all of the time. There's still the original document...somewhere...that may or may not be correct, but there'll be the one in circulation easily accessible. Then with my generation, lots of folks don't even know their parents/grandparents true ages, because there's so many docs with different info.

I get what you're saying, but even then that's a stretch in this scenario as we are talking about a four year age difference. It'd be one thing if we were talking about one one or two year difference, but four is bordering on unbelievable. Dudes' birth certificate was an entire fraud, which should have easily been figured out with ease especially someone that's supposedly an NBA prospect.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:mjlol: & even maybe :mjpls: At the way Lorenzo is :hhh: about Tariq.

I mean.... would you want your daughter dating a drug dealer and one of your former drug partners :ld:

It's totally understandable why he'd have the reaction towards Tariq as he did as Ghost and Tommy would have had the same reaction if they were in that exact situation.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I mean.... would you want your daughter dating a drug dealer and one of your former drug partners :ld:

It's totally understandable why he'd have the reaction towards Tariq as he did as Ghost and Tommy would have had the same reaction if they were in that exact situation.

There is something hilarious about a family of serial killers sitting around the table talking about "We raised you better than that, Diana" :pachaha:

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
You want to know why?…..it’s “Power.”

That’s why…

See like I’ve said earlier on this thread. I used to be like you with these shows. Always getting frustrated on the logic of this show. But then at some point I just threw logic out the window and just rolled with it.

And by God…the show became amazing.

So the writers wrote some shyt that doesn’t make logical sense. Is it stupid? Yeah…but that’s what this show is. You KNOW what u getting yourself into…

I’m not frustrated at all. I turned my brain off way back when the OG started slipping early in the series. I have been thoroughly enjoying the entertaining fukkery since but this is egregious even using the “it’s Power” logic and standards.