Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
If ghost is still alive it’s about to be level 10 fukkery even for Power. Ghost had no idea he was going to do die so soon no way he made that many contingencies in advance like that.
Even Tariq was in disbelief at the idea he had done it all before he died.

I wouldn't be mad if they brought back Ghost to the series. The only thing is if I were the show runner/writers I wouldn't bring him back until like near the end of the series. The Tejada family either dismantled or dead. Tariq finally graduates and comes up in the drug game and has some success until... shyt slowly starts falling apart for him.

Then Ghost finally reveals it was him creating Tariq's downfall and chaos in life. Then in the final season Tariq vs Ghost Rd. 2.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's a difference. Buddy Hield was born in the Bahamas, which made it easier to lie about his age and hide his birth certificate. Even then, it's just only one year.

Zeke was born in the US and is 4 years older than his listed age. That's some shyt you will not be able to hide no matter what excuse you try and come up with. The NCAA and the NBA draft would be the least of his concerns.

Those sports entities have resources in law enforcement that do those type of backgrounds for a living when it comes to talent evaluations. Of course, they were going to find out about it and you could make the argument that they should have known already.
honestly bro it just doesnt make sense. 4 years is way too many, the writers messed up

also, to anyone wondering...as far as the NBA is concerned, they evaluate based on potential so a 23 year old dominating teens is going to be looked at far less favorably than a 19 year old. Zeke gon have to take his ass to CHina

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be mad if they brought back Ghost to the series. The only thing is if I were the show runner/writers I wouldn't bring him back until like near the end of the series. The Tejada family either dismantled or dead. Tariq finally graduates and comes up in the drug game and has some success until... shyt slowly starts falling apart for him.

Then Ghost finally reveals it was him creating Tariq's downfall and chaos in life. Then in the final season Tariq vs Ghost Rd. 2.
Agreed. If they bring him back it should be at the tail end of the show.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
if ghost is still alive?

As much dysfunctional writing Courtney Kemp has came up with this is shyt almost at soap opera status.

I wouldn't be mad if they flipped the script and bought back Ghost though. Can easily say he put blanks in the gun Tariq had. Ghost can say he paid off a cop or w/e to plan his escape after his life as a kingpin was exposed behind his "death".

Now he wants to ruin Tariq's life the same way he ruined his.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if ghost is still alive?
As much dysfunctional writing Courtney Kemp has came up with this is shyt almost at soap opera status.

I wouldn't be mad if they flipped the script and bought back Ghost though. Can easily say he put blanks in the gun Tariq had. Ghost can say he paid off a cop or w/e to plan his escape after his life as a kingpin was exposed behind his "death".

Now he wants to ruin Tariq's life the same way he ruined his.
the recent power thread were they posted clips from the last season of ghost sonning Tariq,Tate, and Tasha made me realize I wouldn’t be mad if they brought him back either. Swagger was on a million :lawd:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
honestly bro it just doesnt make sense. 4 years is way too many, the writers messed up

also, to anyone wondering...as far as the NBA is concerned, they evaluate based on potential so a 23 year old dominating teens is going to be looked at far less favorably than a 19 year old. Zeke gon have to take his ass to CHina

He was already viewed as a 2nd round pick, so the age thing and the shyt involving his family is enough to completely get him removed from a teams draft board.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

Edit: Video not gonna let me embed but some put the dinner scene with Ether instrumental:krs::whew:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Where did you see that? I thought they've always said that Zeke was a lottery pick

I could sworn that they mentioned it back in season 1 when discussing how those missed games because of grades had effected his draft stock, which is why they brought Tariq in as his tutor to get him back out there on the floor.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Power stay with the cliffhangers, there’s only 2 episodes left.somebody(main character)gonna die just don’t know who

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freaky zeke :sitdown:
I’m surprised that comment wasnt brought up in here. His delivery and the Asian juror reaction made me burst the fukk out in laughter . Power doesn’t even try to pass of being realistic. The Jury was acting like they were watching Maury :mjlol:

Last edited: